By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Want to watch Hulu on PS3 for free? Let me show you how!

Kantor said:
Does this really warrant a sticky?

It seems like a lot of work, just to be able to watch Hulu on a larger screen. And you could plug your PC into your TV if you wanted that.

Anyway, America only

it takes all of 3 minutes to set up on Windows (personal experience), and then you don't have to run 100ft cables from your computer to your TV (couple hours + $30, again personal experience). It warrants a sticky because I've always wondered and no one has been able to answer it. I'm sure almost no one will post here, but a lot of people will want to know how.

@jdelanoy

if you follow the instructions provided you don't have to worry about that. Also, people should have a firewall setup so no one can even get in on those ports anyway.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Interesting but i'm so far behind on netflix streaming this wold only make me further behind. {PS3}

Hulu never ran as smoothly on the PS3 as it does through Windows. Flash in general seems to run less than optimally on the PS3.

While it was kind of lame that they blocked access through normal means for commercial reasons (support PSN video store downloads, etc.) I don't see myself keeping a PC running just so I can access its connection to run Hulu on my PS3 as a workaround.

Then again, I already have a PC hooked up to my HDTV even if it is almost always off.

But it's sort of cool for some that it works.

KylieDog said:
So after reading the title...I assume is a way to watch HULU on PS3 for a fee?

there are a couple programs you can purchase that will re-encode the hulu broadcast and send it over to your PS3. They generally run $30. They can be used for more than Hulu. A lot of them specifically advertise for that feature.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nice but what i need is a gateway to be able to see hulu from outside the U.S still rewritering the useragent is good to allow the ps3 browser(faking to be someother browser) to see if you are in the U.S.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

or you could get the flv's frol hulu and convert them and watch on ps3!

cool. watching videos on ps3 is cool. better than those uncomfortable computer chairs=P

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

step one, turn on your ps3 with controller.

step two get on internet browser.

step three get on your computer instead.

My name is blubeard because rosie has a blue beard. Just not on her chest.

thanks for the aport, very usefull, if you have more information please tell us.

Brand name: Vicodin

http://imgwebsearch.com/35403/img123/vicodin/1_pharma4.png%22">

percocet versus vicodin,how much vicodin does it take to get high or vicodin and alcohol

What is Vicodin?

Vicodin is a tablet containing a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers.
Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.
Vicodin is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.
Vicodin may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

Generic Name: Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone

Each VICODIN tablet contains:

Hydrocodone Bitartrate 5 mg and Acetaminophen 500 mg

In addition each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide,
starch, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose,
povidone, and stearic acid.

INDICATIONS

VICODIN tablets are indicated for the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain.

online vicodin vicodin es online consultation vicodin what does vicodin do to the brain should i take vicodin or percocet vicodin dangers buy vicodin online without prescription vicodin dosage how long does it take to detox from vicodin vicodin high will vicodin make you fail a drug test vicodin and pregnancy how long does vicodin stay in your system vicodin overdose amount how long does vicodin remain in your body
who manufactures vicodin
where can i buy vicodin online without a prescription vicodines signs of addiction to vicodin how do i stop taking vicodin effects of vicodin how people abuse vicodin ingredients vicodin purchasing online what happens when you mix vicodin with alcohol what happens in a vicodin overdose buy vicodin without a prescription withdraw symptoms vicodin who discovered vicodin will vicodin make you fail a drug test vicoden es vicodin purchase online
snort a vicodin
how long does vicodin withdrawal last how do i stop taking vicodin long term side effects of vicodin strength of vicodin how to forge vicodin prescriptions faq vicodin vicodin withdrawal posts vicodin withdrawal generic vicodin identification what is the difference between vicodin hp and es vicodin mexico order vicodin online without a prescription vicodin dosage smoking vicodin vicodin detox
vicodin prescriptions
mexican pharmacy no prescriptions free online vicodin yellow colored vicodin withdrawal symptoms vicodin getting high off vicodin abuse of vicodin what are some nicknames for vicodin vicodin identification how much vicodin does it take to kill you drug testing vicodin vicodin history buy vicoden online generic names for vicodin vicodin without rx vicodin pills vicodin es uses
vicodin no prescription overnight delivery
where can i buy vicodin online without a prescription symptoms of vicodin withdrawal are vicodin and percocet the same thing vicodin and drug tests vicodin discovery hydrocodone bitartrate vicodin how to smoke vicodin how much vicodin does it take to get high buy vicodin online online vicodin no prescription percocet vs vicodin effects of vicodin abuse vicodin side effects what do vicodin pills look like vicodin lortab without prescription
will vicodin make you fail a drug test
side effects to snorting vicodin what are the ingredients in vicodin addiction to vicodin vicodin in 24 hours what are the street names for vicodin vicodin identification can vicodin show up as heroin vicodin without prescription online safe to consume alcohol while taking vicodin vicodin strengths effects of vicodin abuse personal stories of vicodin addiction vicodin addiction drink alcohol while taking vicodin vicodin online
safe to consume alcohol while taking vicodin
vicodin and alcohol interaction is darvocet stronger than vicodin what are the symptoms of vicodin addiction vicodin in 24 hours detox at home from vicodin vicodin adverse effects vicodin es dosage buying vicodin online vicodin side effects buy vicoden online ordering vicodin without a prescription vicodin withdrawal what helps what kind of drug is vicodin vicoden es vicoden
signs of addiction to vicodin