By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official "Tales Of" Thread

Well Smash Bros Has One But I Think This One IS Realy Needed And We Won't Have To Go Through The Whole Net Looking For Information When They Finally Reveal More Stuff But Anyways Post All  "FUTURE TALES" of Games Picture, Information And Movies In Here And Ill Start With All The Confirmed So Far Stuff.

Tales Of Symphonia:Knight Of RatatosK 

Tales Of Innocence 

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|
Around the Network

Remember post everything that has anything to do with a new Tales Of game in here.

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

I know it's off-topic but good grief that's an ugly signature. 

And I'm looking forward to the next "Tales of" game too.

Lloyd is in Soul Calibur Legends (you asked for anything)

BengaBenga said:
Lloyd is in Soul Calibur Legends (you asked for anything)

That's a game that has some potential, but I can't shake the feeling that it'll be a lemon.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
ToS: KoR is gonna be the best Tales game ever (hopefully, I'm still not sure if it can top the original ToS)!

Oh it can.  Tales of Symphonia has many flaws to overcome.  It's still a great game, but it's definitely far from perfect.  

Soriku said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:
ToS: KoR is gonna be the best Tales game ever (hopefully, I'm still not sure if it can top the original ToS)!

Oh it can. Tales of Symphonia has many flaws to overcome. It's still a great game, but it's definitely far from perfect.

IDK about you, but I actually think ToS IS perfect. It's the only game that can rival KH for my #1 game of all time.

To each their own. ^_^

Still, if you're curious about the problems I see wrong in it, feel free to start a thread and we can talk about it.  Like I said, it's still a good game.  It just has some problems.