By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think that Ps3 can be turned into a Taylor Swift hater?

Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
No one will EVER do a cover of one of her songs.

They wouldn't compair to the original. People are already singing songs about her though. :)

Give it to a real musician then... yeah... youre right. it wouldnt compare because itd be better.

Around the Network
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:

They wouldn't compair to the original. People are already singing songs about her though. :)

Give it to a real musician then... yeah... youre right. it wouldnt compare because itd be better.

She is a real musician.. Nobody would be able to sing it the way she does or put the emotion in on it she does. Your argument holds no water.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:

She is a real musician.. Nobody would be able to sing it the way she does or put the emotion in on it she does. Your argument holds no water.

LOL yeah because a pop artist with a co writer is a real musician. and no i mean covers are a huge compliment. Bands in ten years will forget her songs and go straight to the dylan, springsteen, joel covers.

BTW - her voice is empty. Really doesn't have emotion at all. When I hear her songs all i hear is a girl whinning and complaining.

youre lisyening to the wrong type of music if you want emotion

BTW - Youre the one with the arguement that holds no water. First you were saying you don't like 70's music because it's just about drugs. I tell you songs about the vietnam war. Then you complain about them all sounding the same. Then I tell you about all the different artists with all different sounds. Then you still bitch. The fact is these artists from the 70's have been around 30-50 years for a reason. People will forget about taylor swift soon enough. Probablly in her next album when it sounds exactly the same (LOL see what i did there?)

Ps3 said:
letsdance said:

Ps3 go learn about music. It's obvious you have no clue what you are talking about since you say all the songs in the 60's and 70's sound the same and are all about drugs... There is no way Taylor Swift will have a 10 year career let alone 50 year career like the legends I've named.

Let me just add another one in for good measure Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen. You want a 70's songs that doesn't sound the same as Pink Floyd... Blinded By The Light.

Oh god... I completely feel embarrassed.... How could I forget Mr Bob Dylan himself...

I suggest you stop trying to bash me. There is life outside your type of music and the world doesn't need to love it cause you do. Stop being a bigot. Pleaseeeeeeeee by the time the Grammys come everyone will be holding Taylor higher than them.

The Boss? Of what? The retirement section at the record store?

Bob Dylan is another singer that is incredibly overrated in my opinion.

Ps3 I prefer the music you enjoy over their's, but you're being hypocritical. You said there is life outside your type of music, it applies ro you too. You shouldn't bash the music they listen to, then tell them they can't attack your musical choices.

P.S. You've never heard of the boss?

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Funny thing is that's not my type of music LOL. I don't like that type of music but I know a lot about music. And compared to those legends Taylor Swift is a nobody wannabe hack. I'm not stupid enough to compare them to my music.

Around the Network

If you want emotion in music, here you go:

You can find the lyrics here: http://www.againstme.net/am.php/disco/recording/the_disco_before_the_breakdown_ep/d

The song's called "Tonight We're Gonna Give It 35%"

Ps3 said:
amp316 said:
Ps3 said:
Baroque_Dude said:
Ps3 said:
Never!!!!

Don't be that sure. Didn't you read amp316's post?

So he calling me a rapist and a murderer?

Nope.  I wouldn't do that.

Taylor has been known to rape and murder my ear drums though.

Then I'd hate to hear what you listen to for enjoyment! :(

I listen to most anything that is good from any genre except for rap and polka.  The majority of what I like is classified as rock and roll, but I don't like the new stuff.  It all started going bad when all of those guys from Seattle started to be on MTV constantly in the early 90's.  It's gotten much worse since then.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:

LOL yeah because a pop artist with a co writer is a real musician. and no i mean covers are a huge compliment. Bands in ten years will forget her songs and go straight to the dylan, springsteen, joel covers.

BTW - her voice is empty. Really doesn't have emotion at all. When I hear her songs all i hear is a girl whinning and complaining.

youre lisyening to the wrong type of music if you want emotion

BTW - Youre the one with the arguement that holds no water. First you were saying you don't like 70's music because it's just about drugs. I tell you songs about the vietnam war. Then you complain about them all sounding the same. Then I tell you about all the different artists with all different sounds. Then you still bitch. The fact is these artists from the 70's have been around 30-50 years for a reason. People will forget about taylor swift soon enough. Probablly in her next album when it sounds exactly the same (LOL see what i did there?)

I believe her voice has more conviction than all the people you listed! Plus she sounds better, but if you think she has no emotion that is your opinion.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Wildvine53 said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:

Ps3 go learn about music. It's obvious you have no clue what you are talking about since you say all the songs in the 60's and 70's sound the same and are all about drugs... There is no way Taylor Swift will have a 10 year career let alone 50 year career like the legends I've named.

Let me just add another one in for good measure Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen. You want a 70's songs that doesn't sound the same as Pink Floyd... Blinded By The Light.

Oh god... I completely feel embarrassed.... How could I forget Mr Bob Dylan himself...

I suggest you stop trying to bash me. There is life outside your type of music and the world doesn't need to love it cause you do. Stop being a bigot. Pleaseeeeeeeee by the time the Grammys come everyone will be holding Taylor higher than them.

The Boss? Of what? The retirement section at the record store?

Bob Dylan is another singer that is incredibly overrated in my opinion.

Ps3 I prefer the music you enjoy over their's, but you're being hypocritical. You said there is life outside your type of music, it applies ro you too. You shouldn't bash the music they listen to, then tell them they can't attack your musical choices.

P.S. You've never heard of the boss?

I'm not bashing them! They are bashing Taylor.. This all stated by people a few pages back with people bashing Taylor.

I have heard of Bruce, but not the name the boss.

letsdance said:
Funny thing is that's not my type of music LOL. I don't like that type of music but I know a lot about music. And compared to those legends Taylor Swift is a nobody wannabe hack. I'm not stupid enough to compare them to my music.

Keep bashing Taylor.. It's not going to make your favorite singers any better, or stop her from selling CD's. :)