By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Current situation does not matter, Microsoft has WON ...

kirby007 said:
Smashed said:
Yeah..... I don't think so.

you may not agree, but then you are wrong

So you open up with "after Nintendo, MS won". Why don't you post a chart of Gamecube and then Wii?  Rather then instead of PS2. Nintendo won, no matter you spin it, you may not agree, but then you are the one who is wrong.

Around the Network

I think not.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Blood_Tears said:
kirby007 said:
Smashed said:
Yeah..... I don't think so.

you may not agree, but then you are wrong

So you open up with "after Nintendo, MS won". Why don't you post a chart of Gamecube and then Wii?  Rather then instead of PS2. Nintendo won, no matter you spin it, you may not agree, but then you are the one who is wrong.

I said " after nintendo, ms won" whats wrong with that? i can put in a graph cube/wii but it is obvious nintendo is winning, while many doubt microsoft is doing the same.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

That shows XBOX 360 > XBOX, and PS2 > PS3. What does that have to do with XBOX 360 compared to PS3?

Avarice28 said:
Back so soon from being banned? At least wait a week before you get banned again sheesh. Also anyone can have a different opinion than yours and not be wrong. I know "shocking" but it happens; any way welcome back kirby.

tut tut I wasn't banned, i was just on vacation, when i came back vgc was running amok about them sales, so I had to bring the truth back

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Kirby is back!

Former something....

This thread is to say the only way to win is to beat yourself... it really is a ridiculous way to look at things... just a spin.

I love all the nay sayers in this thread are all PS3 fans. They all scream false, but then actually think and can't find a reason why Kirby is wrong. LOL That itself is admitting Sony lost.

jlauro said:

That shows XBOX 360 > XBOX, and PS2 > PS3. What does that have to do with XBOX 360 compared to PS3?

don't know what you put in there but I aint comparing the ps3 with the xbox360 i only compare the relative sales of the different generations.

This favors Nintendo and Microsoft

has noone seen the preorder chartz yet? sony's been winning for over a year already