By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Need to make a New Ape Escape Game!

I just picked up Ape Escape 2 for £4 i had it before but sold it cause i didnt work back then, but its seriously awesome game catching monkeys is amazing they havent made a proper full game of Ape Escape since number 3... i think it would be awesome its a great franchise adn it appeals to kids/adults/casual/hardcore gamers it got a sense of humour and awesome british VA! what do you think...?

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

PSN : Stocko

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Around the Network

They are making a new Ape Escape game. It's for the PS3 and will use the new motion controls

I just hope it will be great, I haven't played an Ape Escape game since the original!

Does Sony still own the IP?

Rainbird said:

They are making a new Ape Escape game. It's for the PS3 and will use the new motion controls

I just hope it will be great, I haven't played an Ape Escape game since the original!

Aww man Really!? yes!!! cud u link me plz :P Ape Escape 2 fucking rules get it now!!!

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Rainbird said:

Course they had made a lot of Spin offs on PSP japan only and Ape Quest for PSN...

Around the Network
StockoPS3 said:
Rainbird said:

Aww man Really!? yes!!! cud u link me plz :P Ape Escape 2 fucking rules get it now!!!

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=5300

We don't know a lot, we just know there is a new Ape Escape game being made.

@ d21lewis

I'm pretty sure they do.

I own an Ape Escape 2 case. Inside was Ape Escape: Pumped & Primed. That game sucked!! Ubisoft published it, though.

Odd. Well, SCEJ are the ones making this new Ape Escape game if my memory serves, so...

Yep Ape Escape in being handled by SONY Japan( thank god) and it will be a launch title for the Sphere Wand

@d21lewis: That's just localization. Capcom did the same thing with God of War.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!