By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@cross-x

we have all just become too desperate to find out what the release date will be!

The guys over at GTplanet are expecting some kind of announcement at SEMA this wednesday.

Thats great news actually!

And that seems like the perfect time to announce it come to think of it.

I hope so, or Yamauchi won't leave SEMA alive

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@cross-x

we have all just become too desperate to find out what the release date will be!

The guys over at GTplanet are expecting some kind of announcement at SEMA this wednesday.

LOLOLOL

I can actually imagine GT5 fans simply blocking the exit for him unless he announces GT5's release date

No seriously lestatdark I bet people would do that if he doesn't announce it there....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@cross-x

LOLOLOL

I can actually imagine GT5 fans simply blocking the exit for him unless he announces GT5's release date

No seriously lestatdark I bet people would do that if he doesn't announce it there....

I can see that happen too, especially since Sony said that they would announce a release date in October. Well...October is long gone now  

If it's any indication, the biggest stores here in Portugal (Fnac and Worten, both multimedia megastores) have begun massive ad promotions and have GT5 logos everywhere, announcing a November 24th release date.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@cross-x

LOLOLOL

I can see that happen too, especially since Sony said that they would announce a release date in October. Well...October is long gone now  

If it's any indication, the biggest stores here in Portugal (Fnac and Worten, both multimedia megastores) have begun massive ad promotions and have GT5 logos everywhere, announcing a November 24th release date.

Its weird so EU might be 24th November

but stores in Na are saying 9th December

and a few hours ago a retailer in Japan that leaked FFXIII release date claims 23rd December!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@cross-x

LOLOLOL

Its weird so EU might be 24th November

but stores in Na are saying 9th December

and a few hours ago a retailer in Japan that leaked FFXIII release date claims 23rd December!!!

Well if EU gets the game sooner I won't complain

But it is in fact very odd, that every region is "announcing" a different day for each. One would think that a game such as GT5 would be released simultaneously all over the world, due to it's importance.

Current PC Build

Around the Network

I think gran turismo has been confirmed for november the 30th (kinda....lol) in the US?  Am I a bit slow on the uptake?  Does everyone else already know this lol?

http://www.t3.com/news/gran-turismo-5-release-date-announced-as-november-30th?=50621

I'm still taking this with a massive pinch of salt....In fact....with a sack full!

?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

?

OMG DISCS ARE MADE!!!!

Where did you get this from?

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

?

OMG DISCS ARE MADE!!!!

Still in the Rumor state tho

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/rumor-gran-turismo-5-disc-art-revealed

But it looks pretty legit imo

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

?

OMG DISCS ARE MADE!!!!

Still in the Rumor state tho

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/rumor-gran-turismo-5-disc-art-revealed

But it looks pretty legit imo

LIES,you have teh game early,i KNOW it!!

GIVE IT TO US OR DIEIEIIEE!!!111 One1!!

T_____T I'm going nuts...how much longer do i have to wait for this game..?!!!