By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Play Together, VGChartz! Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen

Khuutra said:
Then I'll play LUCT after this.

What makes you think they happen simultaneously?

The Zenobian units... i'm not spoiling much since it happens right away... but you get story units from that game in LUCT....

They're the notable ones missing from lordly caliber... Lans, Canopus and Warren.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Khuutra said:

And I find large units compeltely usable in this game. Huge stat growths in comparison, and they soak up hits like a dream. Early on an Octopus (4 attacks from the front row!?) is death incarnate on the water - and this game has a lot of water!

Large units are nice early on.  Giant were tough and Griffons have their AOE attack.  Later on though the regular-sized units are just better.

Hmmmm

Well, Gryphons can make units into High Sky movement... can Eagle Men?

Eaglemen are Low Sky.

Oh I did see that!

Hahaha, they mistook Lans for Lans Tartare!

That shit is hilarious.

Khuutra said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Khuutra said:

And I find large units compeltely usable in this game. Huge stat growths in comparison, and they soak up hits like a dream. Early on an Octopus (4 attacks from the front row!?) is death incarnate on the water - and this game has a lot of water!

Large units are nice early on.  Giant were tough and Griffons have their AOE attack.  Later on though the regular-sized units are just better.

Hmmmm

Well, Gryphons can make units into High Sky movement... can Eagle Men?

I don't think so but it's been so long I don't remember all the details.

I'm not really clear on the difference between Low Sky and High Sky in terms of movement types.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
I'm not really clear on the difference between Low Sky and High Sky in terms of movement types.

High Sky is faster... that's about it though.

Oh, now I remember what I wanted to ask!

Since I have a Princess (level 4) so early, should I try to recruit some angels? Are Seraphim decent in this game? They were not great in Lordly!

Khuutra said:

Since I have a Princess (level 4) so early, should I try to recruit some angels? Are Seraphim decent in this game? They were not great in Lordly!

I'm not sure i've ever used them honestly.

Kasz216 said:
Khuutra said:

I'm not sure i've ever used them honestly.

Angels are okay against undead but only really shine when they promote later.  You have to suffer a little bit early on for rewards later with them.  That's more or less like Faeries where they suck early on but get better later.

Are Seraphim worth the effort? I think I want at least one just for the novelty of it.