By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 SIGNIFICANTLY Outsold Xbox 360 on Black Friday!!!!!

Triple Chix said:
Carl2291 said:
Can we now say...

"PS3 DESTROYED Xbox 360 on Black Friday"?

Yep.  Just like 360 destroyed it last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before...

One holiday victory does not win the war...  And this war still has a few years to go.

"360 DESTROYED Xbox 360 on Black Friday"...

Just doesn't sound right. Sorry.

Around the Network

WOW @ the way people have reacted in this thread!

and the only person to get told off was Kowen ...

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
Triple Chix said:
Carl2291 said:
Can we now say...

Yep.  Just like 360 destroyed it last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before...

One holiday victory does not win the war...  And this war still has a few years to go.

Almost seems like it's hard for him to take in...

A lot of people take this console war to heart, tell me what do you expect rubbing in pathetic lines such as "PS3 DESTROYED 360"

kowen got told off?

I missed that bit... Where?

Triple Chix said:
Carl2291 said:
Can we now say...

Those are alot of years!

Haha one holiday victory does not win the war?What war?

The console war ends when PS3 has more sales worldwide overall.

Holidays are just boosts...Its up to Sony to keep the PS3 selling well after the holiday,if they want to win the ''war''.

Around the Network
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
Triple Chix said:
Carl2291 said:
Can we now say...

A lot of people take this console war to heart, tell me what do you expect rubbing in pathetic lines such as "PS3 DESTROYED 360"

Nothing wrong with speaking facts

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
Triple Chix said:
Carl2291 said:
Can we now say...

It's not facts Carl it's you being provocative. I might hasten to add it's not acceptable the other way round either.

Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
Triple Chix said:
Carl2291 said:
Can we now say...

It's not facts Carl it's you being provocative. I might hasten to add it's not acceptable the other way round either.

Seems like a fact to me when the majority expected 360 > PS3. Not PS3 > 360 by 100k+.

CGI-Quality said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
Triple Chix said:
Carl2291 said:
Can we now say...

I rubbed that in?

Also, I understand taking it to heart but how do you think PS3 fans felt, not including me, last year when it was constantly rubbed in their faces. My point is, although it's a harsh term, it DOES happen.

They were just as wrong to do it then and childish.

I'm not sure how anyone can actually utter those words and claim they're not a fanboy.

No console has destroyed any console this gen, it's purely provactive and trying to rile people up, gloating.

It's not nice basically.

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
Triple Chix said:
Carl2291 said:
Can we now say...

Seems like a fact to me when the majority expected 360 > PS3. Not PS3 > 360 by 100k+.

"PS3 won by a HUGE magin" = fine. You saying "PS3 DESTROYED THE 360 " ... dude, please, don't tell me it's fact.

EDIT - Better yet don't tell me you don't realise it's going to piss people off.