By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 SIGNIFICANTLY Outsold Xbox 360 on Black Friday!!!!!

its confirmed 360 will be outsold by more than 2 million units.
pn4nt prediction is gonna get PWNED!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Wow.. look at all the big guys slagging me off in my absence... if they had used their tiny pea like brains they would have realised I was asleep at 3am.. how odd.

And if they had used their search buttons they would have also realised I was very humble about the PS3 success in various threads, before they awoke.

I really dont take it anywhere near as some of those who posted about me earlier. I have a succesful life to lead... good look with yours..

as ever... keep smiling.

lol. i don;t know why people did tbh. Any sensible person would have thought the 360 would have sold the ps3.

sully1311 said:
lol. i don;t know why people did tbh. Any sensible person would have thought the 360 would have sold the ps3.

After Slim I think more logical the PS3 take the edge, not by that huge margin (125k) but still the PS3 would win in BF.

Just see the history after September, the 360 won only 3 weeks of 12 in the US (largely due the Walmart deal and MW2 bundles).

But this is only my personal opinion, the logic was that the PS3 lead.

someone might have mentioned this already but i can't be bothered to look back through the thread, but ioi says he expects the ps3 to be 500k now more numbers have come in.

I guess the playstation 3 being 3rd place doesn't mean anything at all. Just means that it was released one year after the xbox 360. Not to mention it was very expensive at the time.

Around the Network

OH MY GOD!!!

**Edit 2** - with even more data coming in, PS3 is actually closer to 500,000 units for the week.

PlayStation 3 unstoppable .

Now PS3 WW week like more 750-800k with over 250k to 360.

PS. Wii down to 750k (lower than last year).

damn sony should have shipped even more of those beauties!! their loss but they better be ready for december! and reading a fwew posts above, why did any of you think the 360 was gonna outsell the ps3? or even come close? since the slim the ps3 has dominated the 360 apart from those few weeks where the 360 had that walmart deal and then those modern warfare 2 bundles/advertisement. really the ps3 has been outselling it even since the slim released and nothing gonna chnage for a while. get used to it folks.

ethomaz said:

OH MY GOD!!!

**Edit 2** - with even more data coming in, PS3 is actually closer to 500,000 units for the week.

PlayStation 3 unstoppable .

Now PS3 WW week like more 750-800k with over 250k to 360.

PS. Wii down to 750k (lower than last year).

where the hell are you getting this data from? i can see 400k? anyway i knew the ps3 was under estimated! 400k seemed too low! i think its underestimated in europe aswell! thats sonys hardcore territory. ifor instance if the ps3 sold 150k on a normal week in america then you can bet your ass in europe it sold double that! take last week, ps3 sold 140k in america and only 190k in europe? whats up with that!! im thinking closer to 250k!! theres going to be alot of edited data after december.

Looks like it sold 500k actually..

who thinks it can hit a million for november NPD?