By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - buyers remorse

i personally havent had it game wise in a long time.

quite often though people tell me why they wish they bought another system. recently two friends stated they wish they got

wiis instead of ps3s. several have stated they wish they got ps3s instead of 360s. and ive met a few that wish they would have got hd systems instead of a wii.

have you suffered buyers remorse? if you have then what was your case? not necessarily about the sytems but about games aswell. try to keep this civil.

Around the Network

Never...I love SONY, I love NINTENDO, I love SEGA..... I haver regretted ANY system purchase

Not necessarily remorse for buying it, but I do wish I bought my 360 much later than I did.

I never touch the thing thing anymore and while I know I will again in the future, I feel that I should have waited instead of rushing to drop $400+ on it + Lost Odyssey.

Also up until recently I really regretted standing out in the cold for 14 hours to get a Wii.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

no never

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

There are certainly a few games I believe to have been a waste of money. ICO, Army of Two, Siren: Blood Curse are the ones I can think off of the top of my head.

And my DSi has yet to make it self worth its while, but I didn't pay for it, so it's not that bad.

Around the Network

Games - GTA 4, I still asked myself why I bought that

I Wish my 360 didnt fail me three times and force me to sell it. i love call of duty 2 :(

Oh yes, let me also add GTA IV to that list.

I REALLY regret buying that game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

hmm, this is an old one. i regret buying R.O.B.. i didnt know what it was and bought it. had the game it came with but that was it.but its a good decoration gathering dust on my tv set.

Of course there is XBOX360, but that is because it broke 4 times. The only game i remeber that i regretted buying was Rampage: World Tour on the N64. I had such fond memories playing that in the arcade, but the console-game bored me.