By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who wants 20$ !?

I have 2 Play-asia promotional codes worth 20$.

A 12$ one for a purchase of more than 100$ and a 8$ one for a purchase of more than 50$ !

Who wants them ?

I want something in return though.

Around the Network

me and i wont give you anything in return

@PP

I want a cookie god dammit ! Or maybe a PSN game ! I had to be a bitch to get my hands on a PSN card last time around.
Or maybe you could buy a 20$ PSN card with the promo codes and PM me the code or something.

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
@PP

I want a cookie god dammit ! Or maybe a PSN game ! I had to be a bitch to get my hands on a PSN card last time around.
Or maybe you could buy a 20$ PSN card with the promo codes and PM me the code or something.

Wait, you want a $20 psn card for a $20 promo card?

I'm confused ..

Seece said:
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
@PP

Wait, you want a $20 psn card for a $20 promo card?

I'm confused ..

Buy stuff, in 2 orders,  worth 100$ and 50$ respectively and use up promo codes worth 20$.

Make sure there is a 20$ PSN card in one of those orders.

Gimme the code of the PSN card !

Seems like a good deal to me.

To spice things up, I'll game share the games I buy from the PSN card ! Win WIN WIN for everyone !

Around the Network

*takes off pants*

Okay. Let's get this over with.

anyone interested?

d21lewis is a whore !

Only shopped at Play Asia one time ages ago and still got these codes... anyone interested I give them away.

hmm... im'a lock this, if you don't mind. this isn't ebay

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.