By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Graphs -- What happened to Align Launches

Is there still a way to do an "align launches" examination for two consoles?

I can't seem to find it with the new "compare consoles" graphs master.

Thanks

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

wierd..

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I guess you can't align them any more. At least I can't find out how.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

@ ioi

I am guessing from that reply that there are more updates coming at the function will return soon?

BTW, FANTASTIC SITE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Oh rad, thanks for the clarification. I've been fiending for some aligned launch comparisons!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

so we will have more options in the analysis tab...cool

I appreciate the efforts at making the graph system more robust, this is my favorite feature of this site.

great, the align launches checkbox was a pain in the arse because too many people used in in inappropriate and meaningless ways (PS3 and Xbox360 have same figures when you align launches!)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I will take this opportunity to say that I absolutely love the new hardware graph..fantastic!

Also is the "Hardware Table" page going to show weekly breakdowns when you're done with it? If it isn't planned as of yet, I would like to request it!

Edit: PS - I was fidgeting with the graphs and noticed one more feature that would be nice if you can fit it into the busy schedule .  A 2 option radio selection of "Tally From: " with choices being "Launch" and "Start Date".  Would be great for comparing how sales have gone in a given period head to head, and should be easy to implement =)

To Each Man, Responsibility

@ omgwtfbbq

How is aligning the launches to track the sell rate over a life span inappropriate?

(Or were you being contrary and I missed it).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.