By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama report card

So, it's been many months, and he has passed the "let's give him some time" stage, to the "should show real results stage".

Based on what he has done, and not what he has said, how is he working out for you?

I would suspect if your poor, not so good. if your a rich New York banker, he has been great.

Around the Network

For me, I feel as if there has been no new change in presidency.. because i haven't been affected at all

mM

America is DOOOMED!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I don't hate the man, but my Stafford college loan is STILL garbage. What ever happened to his proposal of the -$4,000 off your loan if you do 100 hours of community service to certain humanitarian organizations? Right.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Why do I still have to pay taxes?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

I think the U.S.A. is a great place to visit and not so great place to live and my opinion hasn't changed. It probably has one of the weakest democratic representations out of the western world and the government institutions suck, so no change.

Tease.

Well to answer that question...no, the guy has done more harm than good for America so far. So yes, he gets a big red "F" Or if you are a bleeding heart liberal extremist, a purple "F" just for PC.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

I'm pretty neutral on Obama. Don't think he's done much to put us further back but also don't think anything he's done has really helped either. Deficit doesn't really bother me because that big deficit was going to happen no matter what president it was going to be. Not much he could have done about it.

But still a little hard for me to really judge him yet because although it has almost been a year, most of the things he's trying to accomplish is more in the long run.

For me though I do wish Obama would start to focus more on environment and alternative energies. Considering we are spending all this money we might as well put America in investments that have a lot of potential in the future.

But it does seem we are getting more of the same old same old with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. But I don't know if I can blame that on Obama but simply big companies ensuring that this continues to happen. Sad thing is, government may not be strong enough to stop some of these big corporations... that scares me.

Well, he's single-handedly made sure that just the interest on our debt is the second-largest item in the national budget. Yay.

He hasn't done much of anything at all. I'll take that over him doing something bad.

I'll give him a C as far as American presidents go.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger