By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Want a MAG Beta Code?

Hey wow, it worked!

Around the Network

That update is super slow

am at 37% after more than 24hours

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Is there any way to pause it or something, I do not want to keep my ps3 for so long.

^_^

skeezer said:
nen-suer said:

Is there any way to pause it or something, I do not want to keep my ps3 for so long.

you can shutdown the download, when you continue it should continue where you left off.

First impression, Very very bad.

Gonna play more later.

Around the Network

Worked! Thanks!

damn only in americas

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Yea, and now the huge update download begins.

I remember the Killzone 2 beta only needing 400-500 megs. Those were the days :P

NKAJ said:
damn only in americas

Try this one, i got my code from here

and worked on the UK store

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=WoJpHItyQ9NI7aabtrTWgw_3d_3d

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

There's some potential there as it feels crazy when you spawn in and there's people and explosions everywhere and things flying through the air.

The controls could be better. Even if it isn't fully customizable, at least have more presets. I can't seem to get the aiming speeds to click either. Perhaps it needs to be tightened up or something. The responsiveness of commands is iffy too. R2 and L2 reminds me of Bad Company, but it just feels slow and clunky when you want to select something like a health boost or grenades.

The graphics/animations are where this thing suffers and what I hope gets the most improvement before release. The maps don't look bad by any means, but what's there just feels a bit too static, but when you get all the players, AA, ect going it doesn't matter as much. Even if the graphics and effects are never improved, I hope the frame rate is a top priority because while not a slideshow, they're low enough that it's quite noticeable and annoying on the eyes. As for the animations it's no Killzone 2 that's for sure.

I was interested in this game as I have some fond memories of Battlefield 2. However, I think my wait might still be on Battlefield 3. Having 200+ players is pretty cool and things can get pretty hectic when you're in the thick of it. However, the numerous issues it currently has in the beta are putting me off and even if the maps can support these massive amounts of players, the variety feels lacking since it's practically infantry only. It makes me miss Battlefield's planes, cars, tanks, apc's, helicopters and boats that add to the chaos as well.

Obviously this isn't the full product so I'd like to see how the finished product looks.