By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Better the Taylor Swift?

I'm still irritated about the Taylor Swift vs the Beatles thread.  So to proof how silly it was lets start a list of female musicians (singer, songwriter, composer, instrumentalist) that are better then Taylor Swift.  One artist per post.  I'm starting it off with one of the all time greats Diana Ross with or without the Supremes is better then Taylor Swift.

Around the Network

Céline Dion (rofl)

But I think Taylor Swift has way more talent than the beatles...

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

^^I'm sure Taylor Swift could not get the same deal Dion had in Vegas anytime soon.

Carly Simon

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
^^I'm sure Taylor Swift could not get the same deal Dion had in Vegas anytime soon.

And I'm sure Celine couldn't get pop/country airplay ANYMORE like Taylor can.. Oh wait.. Celine proved this when taking chances taked on pop radio! LOL

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

^^Taylor Swift might be a little more talented then Ringo Star but nowhere near as talented as the rest of the Beatles. I'm sure Ringo is a better drummer and painter then Taylor Swift.

Chris Hu said:
^^Taylor Swift might be a little more talented then Ringo Star but nowhere near as talented as the rest of the Beatles. I'm sure Ringo is a better drummer and painter then Taylor Swift.

Taylor isn't a drummer.. She is a vocalist and a song writer. Painting has nothing to do with singing.......

Chris Hu said:

come on now, Ringo is still 99billion times the musician that swift will ever be, he also did the voice's for the UK version of Thomas The Tank Engine btw and appeared in The Simpsons

The bigotry and the bias against Taylor in this forum ill's me.