By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Screens from the final build of CoD4!

I'm impressed.......

Around the Network

They say the ps3 version is the best looking one out of all of them. Looks amazing to say the least.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

zackblue said:
They say the ps3 version is the best looking one out of all console versions. Looks amazing to say the least.

fixed

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
zackblue said:
They say the ps3 version is the best looking one out of all console versions. Looks amazing to say the least.

fixed

For most people it will be the best version. Personally, my PC probably could not run it, and it would look a lot better on a 50" HDTV. I think the whole idea that PC has the bests graphics is only true for people who are willing to splash out on really good computers.

add me

Hmmm.....

To get it on the PC even though the demo only got me around 30ish FPS on my 19" CRT monitor or the PS3 where I can save $60 and rent it and try play it on either a  50" 720p/1080i or 60" 1080p TV.

Too bad that this is mostly a keyboard and mouse vs controller decision.

Around the Network

WOW

I am really leaning towards THIS than HAZE

except NO online split screen!!!

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Shait... Those are some sexxaayy visuals!! Hope the gameplay delivers, which it will according to most previews and demo feedbakcs.