By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN: Top 25 wii games

68soul said:

So a good list, but really, they've liked LKS, and i still don't get why they forgot about it: it still deserves more attention, and more sales...

Actually they were pretty indifferent towards the game: the only time they brought it up this year was when people would send them e-mails asking them about it specifically, and even then I only recall their giving it a few minutes before moving on.

Around the Network

My top 10 games would have included Little King's story and Rune Factory Frontier.

I bought Madworld full price, and honestly, I really disliked it. I was embarrassed to play it as it was truly a shallow and repetitive title that went with the whole "hardcore" gimmick (games with immature antisocial themes that carry a "Rated M for Mature" label").

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

My top 10 games would have included Little King's story and Rune Factory Frontier.

I bought Madworld full price, and honestly, I really disliked it. I was embarrassed to play it as it was truly a shallow and repetitive title that went with the whole "hardcore" gimmick (games with immature antisocial themes that carry a "Rated M for Mature" label").

And if IGN had their way, that would be what 95% of games would be like. Sad, innit?