By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When will we see another Super Mario Galaxy 2 trailer?

If the game is being finalized why have we only seen 1 trailer?

I just got 121 stars in Super Mario Galaxy for the fourth time now and I'm super hyped for Super Mario Galaxy 2.

i watch the trailer for Super Mario Galaxy 2 daily and I'm going crazy!!!! I NEED MORE INFO!!!!

When do you think we'll see a new trailer? and when do you think the game will be released?

I really have no idea when we'll see a new trailer, i just hope it's before E3.

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

Sometime before E3.

Pixel Art can be fun.

oh I wrote to Nintendo and they did confirm that Super Mario Galaxy 2 was over. Now, they said that they will probably release it sometimes after holiday to not twarth the sales of New Super Mario Bros Wii.

GDC '10?

Maybe?

I think it will end up being released sometime in the spring... maybe another trailer before GDC?

Your guess is as good as mine.

when is GDC 2010?
Maybe they'll have a demo at GDC! =]
I'd rather have a trailer though since i wouldn't be able to play the demo

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

Nintendo usually enumerates their early-year release strategy sometime in late January via press release. If Galaxy 2 is to release earlier in the year (say, Q1 or April), i would bet they would put out another trailer around that time

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

When you're ready, son. When you're ready.

But seriously, all media on 2010 games is squashed until after the holidays. Publishers want you to spend for Christmas, not wait until the awesome titles of the new year arrive.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

sooner then we think but not soon enough

Were going to see another trailer and mabye some gameplay live at GDC 2010 (March 9-13) thats my best guess, but if Nintendo chooses to delay the game till fall 2010 then we might not see anything new till E3 2010.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

maybe 2010
waiting it!

=== One World One Dream ===
Cell Phone | R4 | Golf Clubs | R4