By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox360 was still outsold by Wii, despite Halo 3 release!

Xbox360 was still outsold by Wii, despite Halo 3 release!

It is well known that Wii has been significantly outselling both Xbox360 and Wii all year, but many thought that with the release of Halo 3 Microsoft would finally take the lead. Taking a look at the worldwide weekly sales trends this year for the three consoles it is becoming obvious that Wii is more than just a fad...

http://digg.com/nintendo_wii/Xbox360_was_still_outsold_by_Wii_despite_Halo_3_release

Around the Network

"Wii has been significantly outselling both Xbox360 and Wii all year"

That's new :P

Too many diggs =(

Wii has been outselling the 360 and itself?

i think it should have been 360 and ps3..

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network
ioi said:
Yeah, how can Wii outsell itself?!?

How can it not?

I would say it is usually matching its own sales

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

well at least sometimes.

The last few months the Wii has been winning and then all of a sudden the Wii came out of nowhere! I predict the Wii will outsell Wii from now on! LOL!

routsounmanman said:
ioi said:
Yeah, how can Wii outsell itself?!?

How can it not?

With each unit sold, the Wii has outsold the number of units it had sold previously