By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

killeryoshis said:

A couple of mintutes ago with NSMBW. I killed yeswiican,Rubang, and Rolstoppable
Opps we still doing that

I live!

Around the Network

About 3 hours ago - Super Smash Bros Brawl (still =/ )

2 weeks ago :( i brought it home for christmas so i could do the VGC secret santa, and my friend lent me Metroid Prime Trilogy so i planned to start that.. but i cant tune my mumma's TV properly ;__; and when i go back to glasgow (tomorrow) i'll be studying for exams until the 19th of jan... UGH.

so it probably wont be played for nearly another month. sucks :(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I have my Wii on an HDTV but it's set for SDTV demensions (changed my TV set up to watch a DVD yesterday). It looks so sharp! I'm going to play a lot of Wii games today just because it looks so good!!

;___; rub it in why dont you?^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Anyhow, yesterday, I almost beat Kirby, got in some Donkey Kong Country, lost again in Blaster Master, and finished a playthrough of Silent Hill.

Today. Muramasa and NyxQuest. Might play some My Life As A Darklord before the NFL starts.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

July 2007 >.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

About 3 hours ago I finished my 5th playthrough of Silent Hill Shattered Memories, and then I played a little bit of some ALTTP. :D

yesterday, I'm currently playing darkside chronicles

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99