By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

Been catching up on Little King Story. Also been playing Tales of Symphonia DotNW. Also some WSR and SSBB over friends house with 3 peps.

I am really looking forward to getting NSMBWii, MK, MPT, Punchout, Marumasa, Okami, Rabbids go Home, and GU 5, when i can afford them. I will be getting NSMBWii and GH 5 for Christmass for sure.

The reason my games are so backlogged is because i also have a PS3 and PC. Lots of games to get, although my Wii game collection is still bigger than all.

Around the Network

This afternoon.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Played it last night with a friend. Started off with some Mario Kart Wii and finished with some rocking around the Christmas tree with Guitar Hero: World Tour.

Great thread!

five minutes ago

Played Punch Out!! and then Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Yesterday and today. Trying to finish No More Heroes before the sequel comes out. Just finished Muramasa and loved it.

Around the Network

Yea been playing Darkside Chronicles a lot lately. Definitely my favorite light gun shooter on the Wii thus far. Has lots of depth and replay value and great for those who love the RE storyline like me.

Haven't played Wii now for 4 days, cause Spirit Tracks keeping me away. I still haven't finished NSMBWii and not even started Trauma Center NB which I recently bought.

Probably Monday. I've been too busy with work to get much gaming in, but I play it pretty much every day I don't work.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Wii today, new super mario bros
PC everyday, tf2, l4d
Xbox yesterday, tried out band hero, meh
ps3, cant remember

This is going to be the most posted thread in VGChartz ever~~~! I just turned on my Wii for couple of minutes after reading this thread....does it count?