By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

Yesterday, New Super Mario Bros Wii.

I'm thinking of replaying Muramasa again as well.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

Stating out FE:RD last night :D

Taking a quick break from playing Little King's Story right now. Had been a few weeks due to the end of fall term...

Just 10 minutes ago; after doing my finals like 2 hours ago, its game time. ''pops in wiisports resort''

I played about an hour of NSMBwii and then 3 hours of COD4 reflex today.

Around the Network

30 mins of Reflex this morning.

Nothing like starting the day with a little killin.

An hour or so ago...

I'm not very good at New Super Mario Brothers Wii, but that's probably because I haven't played a whole lot of Mario games over the years (as in stuff like Mario 64, Galaxy, Sunshine, and ones on the SNES and NES for example).

3 min ago, AC:CF

Another hour rampage through Valhalla Knights

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

It's 8 AM just got home from all night session with New Super Mario Bros Wii with my cousins , Epic !

Last few weeks i havent even touched my xbox , its Wii only time atm