By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

honestly I dont remember (madworld maybe?) my son plays fairly regularly though, he was playing Mario Kart a couple days ago.

Around the Network

today, Modern warfare reflex

Today, Modern Warfare reflex and little king's story.

Finally got to try three-player NSMBWii last night. Fun times! We also played Boom Blox, and this morning I downloaded some WiiWare demoes to try out.

modern warfare reflex, NSMB, NHL 2k10 and F1 2009 today but now at work

Around the Network

Last time I played it was 3 days ago, New Super Mario Bros. Which is sooner than the last time I played PS3 (Final Fantasy Tactics, just finished on the weekend). The last time I used my Wii was this evening to watch Nintendo Week on the Nintendo Channel.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

woo! I see we are bumping troll threads where the OP got banned that now look like a good fun thread.

Played last night - Excitebike: World Rally. Great throwback game. If you liked the original, you'll love this one too.

I've been playing my DS though with Mario & Luigi, and Zelda Spirit Tracks.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

The OP got banned? How?

I played it earlier this week when I played Rogue Squadron III multiplayer. It is a GCN game, but oh well.

just played ssbb with my brother recently... he kept wiinning its almost mind BREAKING!!

nordlead said:
woo! I see we are bumping troll threads where the OP got banned that now look like a good fun thread.

What!?! No banning for necrobumping. I call for a ban now

OT: Today,Stupid water temple >_>

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.