By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Up PS3 Still >Than 360 MW2 Sells 8.14million

Selnor you're fighting a losing battle, Carl has the upper hand on everything. Just leave before you make it worse for yourself.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:
^ seriously guys cmon. This is what politicians do. Side track the discussion for personal vendetta to take stage. Ive heard no reasons from you why you think Natal will not play a big roll in this gen, with how M$ are approaching it's launch. Just attacks. Imagine if everyone attacked everyone who predicted KZ2 to be PS3 saviour. That was worse than any prediction I made. And some of you slating me made those presdictions.

We are not sidetracking the discussion.

Nobody said Natal wont play a major part, i just disagree it will be as big as you say it will be. Just like the PS3 motion controls.

Then why attack? Why not post these thoughts and reasons? That would have been much better to everyone and the website. Hell I dont critise the hundreds of people on this site who state x year is the year for PS3 to reign king every year because I think there current prediction is wrong. I say why I disagree. The site is full of major FAIL threads for PS3 is king after x game or Y year. Over and over these predictions fall massively. So why gang up on a 360 loving forum user? I am by far nowhere near the level of these sorts of people in predictions.

Who attacked? If i "attacked" you i would be banned already. You are the one who started "attacking" by calling Feylic a stealth troll. I simply bookmarked another one of your seemingly laughable predictions. Which was much easier than actually going into specifics.

And for the past 2 years, in terms quality software, it HAS been the year of the PS3.

And PS3 predictions DO get laughed at. Just go look at the "GT5 20 million sales?" thread. I laughed at the guy who said that too.

Interesting that you say I attack when he's been stealth attacking for over a year now on one person. Hmmmmmm. My point was you did nothing to counter my claim with any thoughts of your own. Just picking on someone to try and discredit an opinion.

Stealth attacking? Do you mean mocking your predictions? Like i said earlier, people are starting to not take you seriously at all.

Your prediction didn't warrant a real reply. If it did, you would have got a counter arguement. Nobody is "picking" on you. You just say some REALLY laughable stuff.

selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:
Am I the only one that sees these sales as good but not great for Sony?

They have just had a HUGE pricecut, and a complete redesign of the machine. The SLIM. And yet the 360 sits very close. OK we know Walmart had deals, and COD 4 pack. But seriously? How in the world is Sony going to contend with Natal launch?!

I seriously expect ( and cant see how anyone can say different with this much media hype ) that Natal will see 360 around if not better than Wii's current numbers next year, and regularly every week. This almost cements Sony in last for the generation by ( total guess ) 20 million +?

Natal is gonna at least triple sales of the 360's current numbers this same time next year. With as much advertising and funding as a new launch console it will be MASSIVE. For Sony to not have come last this gen we needed to see Wii numbers now after the major changes they made. Ther is little else but further price drops for Sony.

As always...

Bookmark'd.

Well Feylic ( MR stealth troll ) may well put it in his sig yet. He likes to feel mighty on the net and make others ( or attempt ) feel inferior. At least not everyone takes the net 'THAT' seriously.

Seriously? This is what you think of me? You are much more delusional than I originally suspected. How does calling people out on their erroneous claims make them a troll? How does asking someone to own up to their blatant lies and arrogance make them a troll? One of my biggest pet peeves is the spread of false information, and so far you seem to be the King of that.

Natal will be as big as Wii Motion would have been without WIi Sports, Wii Play and Wii Fit...

ie : Natal won't do shit without a killer app...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Feylic said:
selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:

They have just had a HUGE pricecut, and a complete redesign of the machine. The SLIM. And yet the 360 sits very close. OK we know Walmart had deals, and COD 4 pack. But seriously? How in the world is Sony going to contend with Natal launch?!

I seriously expect ( and cant see how anyone can say different with this much media hype ) that Natal will see 360 around if not better than Wii's current numbers next year, and regularly every week. This almost cements Sony in last for the generation by ( total guess ) 20 million +?

Natal is gonna at least triple sales of the 360's current numbers this same time next year. With as much advertising and funding as a new launch console it will be MASSIVE. For Sony to not have come last this gen we needed to see Wii numbers now after the major changes they made. Ther is little else but further price drops for Sony.

As always...

Bookmark'd.

Well Feylic ( MR stealth troll ) may well put it in his sig yet. He likes to feel mighty on the net and make others ( or attempt ) feel inferior. At least not everyone takes the net 'THAT' seriously.

Seriously? This is what you think of me? You are much more delusional than I originally suspected. How does calling people out on their erroneous claims make them a troll? How does asking someone to own up to their blatant lies and arrogance make them a troll? One of my biggest pet peeves is the spread of false information, and so far you seem to be the King of that.

How can a prediction opinion be a lie? That is very very twisted. And calling out someones prediction is completely different than following them and pin pointing it in your sig. For over a year. And even changing it to their next predictions. That sir is stealth bullying at worst and very childish. Trying to mask it as calling my predictions lies and arrogance is even worse. If it makes you feel better do it. One of my biggest peeves is people who prey on other people. God save the person who does that to my daughter.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Feylic said:
selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:

As always...

Bookmark'd.

How can a prediction opinion be a lie? That is very very twisted. And calling out someones prediction is completely different than following them and pin pointing it in your sig. For over a year. And even changing it to their next predictions. That sir is stealth bullying at worst and very childish. Trying to mask it as calling my predictions lies and arrogance is even worse. If it makes you feel better do it. One of my biggest peeves is people who prey on other people. God save the person who does that to my daughter.

Dude... WTF? Did you forget you gave him your permission to put it in his sig?

Carl2291 said:

And PS3 predictions DO get laughed at. Just go look at the "GT5 20 million sales?" thread. I laughed at the guy who said that too.

"Gran Turismo 5, the first 20 million selling GT... maybe."

if you somehow read that and get prediction, then i laugh at you.

letsdance said:
selnor said:
Feylic said:
selnor said:
Carl2291 said:
selnor said:

As always...

Bookmark'd.

Dude... WTF? Did you forget you gave him your permission to put it in his sig?

Yeah for the bet. That one was different. Ever since he joined he has had my name in his sig. He has never had ANYTHING else. Tell me is it right to call your predictions lies. How would you feel if I called you a liar for your predictions? Thats a twisted view on life.

Hus said:

Carl2291 said:

meh, same thing

Carl2291 said:
Hus said:

Carl2291 said:

meh, same thing

Makes perfect sense. Twisting words to fit your story is a specialty for you.