By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Bundle ever?

CaseyDDR said:

actually thats a pretty shitty bundle to me. Both games are horrid, and the movie was way over rated.

The Best Buy bundle blows this one away.

also, already been posted and talkeda bout.

are u a FPS fan? cuz if u are i understand you

Around the Network

Thats a hot and nice bundle, but best? No.

Xbox 360 - GTA bundle :D

CaseyDDR said:

actually thats a pretty shitty bundle to me. Both games are horrid, and the movie was way over rated.

You failed hard here =/

nice bundle but I already have a PS3

They could have bundled other games

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CaseyDDR said:

Y so serious?

Around the Network

I'm not going to be so gung-ho about this bundle being bad, but I think the Best Buy bundle is better also, for me at least. I'd rather have LBP and R&C as opposed to these two games and the movie. Infamous doesn't appeal to me at all.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I think they should have done their bundles at opposite places. The "kiddie" one with LBP and R&C at Walmart, which is much more for casuals, and the "hardcore" one with Batman, Infamous, and TDK at Best Buy, which is a little more gamer-oriented.

vitoaf27 said:
I think they should have done their bundles at opposite places. The "kiddie" one with LBP and R&C at Walmart, which is much more for casuals, and the "hardcore" one with Batman, Infamous, and TDK at Best Buy, which is a little more gamer-oriented.

You think LBP and R&C appeal to kids more than Batman does? What world do you live in?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
vitoaf27 said:

You think LBP and R&C appeal to kids more than Batman does? What world do you live in?

I gotta agree with him there. LBP and R&C are much more child orientated than the two batman titles in question which for the majority appeals to teenagers and adults.

Check out my game about moles ^

The Dark Knight is a 3+ hour long movie. Kids enjoy 1 hour movies. Batman: AA, while it probably does appeal to some kids, appeals more to teens than anything. Same goes with Infamous.

However, LBP and R&C are both brightly-colored platformers aimed at the "cute" gaming demographic. I think most parents would be more inclined to pick up those two games than Batman with its fighting/killing.