By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie wants Little Big Planet, Halo, Bioshock on Wii

Interesting... We DEFINITELY won't get those, but we COULD get similar games.

==> yes, you COULD

if Nintendo WANTs to push the Wii on this direction.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Ok Reggie, if these games look so good to you, then why don't you get Nintendo's development teams to make games like these, instead of WiiFit?

Damn.

Lol, this one guy on "To Catch a Predator", oh man, what a sick guy...

Soriku said:
EnosStory said:
How about a intelligent rebuttal and not stupid fanboy attacks ?

Why wouldnt LBP belong on the platform its on ? especially with PS3 being the most open online console and that being a huge aprt of LBP.

So you people think GC or N64 has as diverse line up of commercially successful games as PS2 or PS1 ?

I honestly don't what you said/meant to say. Retry.

Thats as clear as i can be, looks simple enough to me.  You took issue with what i posted, why not explain what was the probelm.

Soriku said:
EnosStory said:

Why wouldnt LBP belong on the platform its on ? especially with PS3 being the most open online console and that being a huge aprt of LBP.

So you people think GC or N64 has as diverse line up of commercially successful games as PS2 or PS1 ?

Why would LPB not released on the PS3? What is wrong with the platform that it doesn't deserve this game and why would it fit better on a other platform?

That is his question?

C'mon I can uderstand it why you can't Soriku? 

Soriku said:
EnosStory said:

you're not alone, don't worry.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
libellule said:
Interesting... We DEFINITELY won't get those, but we COULD get similar games.

==> yes, you COULD

if Nintendo WANTs to push the Wii on this direction.

Well, LBP is a casual game.

If it is just an ordinary casual game why does he want it then on the Wii?

LBP is original.

And I agree with Montana, If they want a game like LBP why did they make Wii fit then? And not a kind of game like LBP?

Probably just for the money :s;

EnosStory said:

Why wouldnt LBP belong on the platform its on ? especially with PS3 being the most open online console that being a huge part of LBP.

So you people think GC or N64 had as diverse line up of commercially successful games as PS2 or PS1 ?

Oh you mean like the intelligent rebuttal you came up with....

Notice I never mentioned the Gamecube, however, N64 has more top ranking games of all time than the PSone or PS2 combined! That said, I really don't think shovelware should be considered  diverse or commercially successful for the same reasons you guys blast the Wii for having large amounts of it.

Besides, Nintendo has almost 4 decades of expierience making software and almost 3 decades of expireince making consoles. For you to blatently ignore some of the greatest games of all time (which came right out of their own develoment house) shows your ignorance (Read: ignore-ance) about the history of video games.

Nintendo has never had to rely on third parties to make them software that sells. Sony has had no choice but to rely on them and that's what's killing the PS3. If they had the IPs that Nintendo has they could concieveably survive two hardware launches that weren't number 1. If they don't get their heads out of their ass when the build the PS4 then I don't se a PS5 coming out.

Well, here's my opinion:

Nintendo is one of the biggest publishers and developers. They have billions. They are capable of making any kind of game they want. So why not make games like Little Big Planet or Bioshock if they wanted too?

Not rip offs of course, but a game like Project H.A.M.M.E.R would be nice.

Sorry, watching Dateline NBC, this is some funny stuff.

rasone77 said:
EnosStory said:

Why wouldnt LBP belong on the platform its on ? especially with PS3 being the most open online console that being a huge part of LBP.

So you people think GC or N64 had as diverse line up of commercially successful games as PS2 or PS1 ?

Oh you mean like the intelligent rebuttal you came up with....

Notice I never mentioned the Gamecube, however, N64 has more top ranking games of all time than the PSone or PS2 combined! That said, I really don't think shovelware should be considered diverse or commercially successful for the same reasons you guys blast the Wii for having large amounts of it.

Besides, Nintendo has almost 4 decades of expierience making software and almost 3 decades of expireince making consoles. For you to blatently ignore some of the greatest games of all time (which came right out of their own develoment house) shows your ignorance (Read: ignoreance) about the history of video games.

Nintendo has never had to rely on third parties to make them software that sells. Sony has had no choice but to rely on them and that's what's killing the PS3. If they had the IPs that Nintendo has they could concieveably survive two hardware launches that weren't number 1. If they don't get their heads out of their ass when the build the PS4 then I don't se a PS5 coming out.

You call that intelligent rebuttal but to what, its totally of point.

Why would PS3 be NOT the right platform for LBP ? with previous PS consoles having games af all generes be commercially successful form hardcoe to casual from racer to rpgs.