By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - cat diarrhea..

My best friend just called me.. They just got a new kitten and it diarrheaed all over a brand new sofa they just got like a week ago! The sofa is ruined and after the cat went to the bathroom on the sofa, the dog jumped on the couch and started licking it and now the dog is throwing up all over the house!!

They want me to go over and help, but I'd probably throw up too! Any advice!? What should I do or say!?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

Poop.

now I wanna throw up, thanks

Be a man and clean it up. You'll have to do it with kids one day anyway so why not start now.

Oh gggeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllll

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Be a man and clean it up. You'll have to do it with kids one day anyway so why not start now.

Yeah, but how is he supposed to explain a brand new couch being ruined by cat diarrhea? How is he going to get the stain or smell out and what about the dog? What if the dog was poisoned?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:
Boutros said:

Yeah, but how is he supposed to explain a brand new couch being ruined by cat diarrhea? How is he going to get the stain or smell out and what about the dog? What if the dog was poisoned?

Kill the cat.
Eat the dog.
And lick the couch.

Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
Boutros said:

Kill the cat.
Eat the dog.
And lick the couch.

You couldn't pay me to lick that couch. lol I feel bad, cause when his parents get home, the shit is going to hit the fan!

Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
Boutros said:

Kill the cat.
Eat the dog.
And lick the couch.

Wrong order, the diarrhea on the couch would rot by then.

indodude said:
Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
Boutros said:

Kill the cat.
Eat the dog.
And lick the couch.

Wrong order, the diarrhea on the couch would rot by then.

Diarrhea can go rotten? :X