Eurogamer - 10/10
Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=86873

Around the Network

The bet: "Wii will outsell 360..."

Neos: before '08dtewi: in M. March to L. Apr '08dschumm: in Dec '08
Just_Ben: before Mar '08 Soriku: in L. March to M. Apr '08Superchunk: Aug '08
LISMDK: Aug '08BengaBenga: L. Apr to May '08Shissy: Late Sep '08
- MakingMusic476: L. Apr to May '08 -
Entries will be taken until December 31st, 2007.
For more info click here.

I'm not saying you need to keep it exactly like that. I was saying that it was a way to get it below 10 lines and make it look good. You can make it bigger than that if you want to make it look better but I wanted to show that it was possible was all.

Anyways here is another way it can be done, I think it looks a little better.  But as for the "click here" thing, I thought you had a thread where these rules were ironed out etc...?  If so link there.  If you don't then just have it say "PM me for more information".

To Each Man, Responsibility
tabsina said:
Eurogamer - 10/10
Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=86873

Eurogamer seem to like it - that's a positive to me :)

PS - I like the GamerVision comment - it gets a 9 "Because its still Mario" - WTF?

(EDIT - they also gave Metroid a 9 - so Galaxy is on track for scoring 0.5 higher than Metroid on average)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

http://allhiphop.com/blogs/lifestylesgaming/archive/2007/11/05/18833730.aspx

5/5

http://spong.com/feature/10109691/Super_Mario_Galaxy/?d=200711051405&cb=394

98%

Just a heads up to those who didn't take the time to read the 2 new reviews DonWii posted above.

The reason the Second score is 98% instead of 100% is...

"(If you care about such things, we’re docking 2 percentile points because there are three separate instances around two-thirds of the way through the game where the frame rate, elsewhere running at or close to 60 frames per second, stutters. That is all.)"

You can judge the merit of that for yourselves, I just like pointing these things out to make people question review scores =) I still think it is a very good and probably fair score.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Bump.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Sqrl said:
Just a heads up to those who didn't take the time to read the 2 new reviews DonWii posted above.

The reason the Second score is 98% instead of 100% is...

"(If you care about such things, we’re docking 2 percentile points because there are three separate instances around two-thirds of the way through the game where the frame rate, elsewhere running at or close to 60 frames per second, stutters. That is all.)"

You can judge the merit of that for yourselves, I just like pointing these things out to make people question review scores =) I still think it is a very good and probably fair score.

Yeah, I already left them a message 2 days ago, because that's a damn stupid reason. So a game that has a weak framerate throughout should be down to 0% for that reason alone, or what? Whatever, 98% is a great score. 

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

Well tehy couldn't give it a 100 because it isn't perfect.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I really, really, really love Mario Galaxy. Its absolutely "the most" beautiful, breathtaking and fun game on the WII, with an amazing atmosphere and unbelievable soundtrack, that it makes me burst in tears at times ...but... a few tiny "buts".

At first I have the feeling this game is so damn easy, a lot easier than Mario Sunshine. I still don't understand why people are still complaining about Sunshine as to me it was better than Mario 64. The challenges in the game are kind of low so far. Plus getting lives in the game is so easy, I've never had so many lives in a short time in all the Mario games together than I have right now.

I don't wish to spoil things, but they've removed 2 things from the games which were available in Sunshine / Mario 64, which I'm sad about, probably even three...

Overall so far this game is the best you can get on the WII and a total must for at least every little bit of Mario fan. Most people who just find him a bit adorable will burst into tears of laughing once you'll see him flying around in his bee-suit *teehee*.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
I really, really, really love Mario Galaxy. Its absolutely "the most" beautiful, breathtaking and fun game on the WII, with an amazing atmosphere and unbelievable soundtrack, that it makes me burst in tears at times ...but... a few tiny "buts".

At first I have the feeling this game is so damn easy, a lot easier than Mario Sunshine. I still don't understand why people are still complaining about Sunshine as to me it was better than Mario 64. The challenges in the game are kind of low so far. Plus getting lives in the game is so easy, I've never had so many lives in a short time in all the Mario games together than I have right now.

I don't wish to spoil things, but they've removed 2 things from the games which were available in Sunshine / Mario 64, which I'm sad about, probably even three...

Overall so far this game is the best you can get on the WII and a total must for at least every little bit of Mario fan. Most people who just find him a bit adorable will burst into tears of laughing once you'll see him flying around in his bee-suit *teehee*.

It should get harder, the easy begining, I believe, is the most heard complaint for this game so far... Of course, this is probably to attract new gamers, or at least to allow people who didn't get a Wii until this game to get used to controlling with the nunchuk. (or I am overthinking things) Anyway, look forward to your impression when you get further into the game, I won't be able to get this until 2008.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA