By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mr. Answer. Share your problems with me!!!

O_o

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Oh....I have a problem

i asked a really hawt teacher for a hug right...he said "No" what do I do to make him hug me....ANSWER ME DAMMIT OR ILL KILL YOU!

I don't ask for hugs. I see a hottie, say 'Show me some love!' and they usually hug me. I was in the middle of the street the last time I got a hug from a hottie. Oh to teh yeah!

madskillz said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Oh....I have a problem

i asked a really hawt teacher for a hug right...he said "No" what do I do to make him hug me....ANSWER ME DAMMIT OR ILL KILL YOU!

I don't ask for hugs. I see a hottie, say 'Show me some love!' and they usually hug me. I was in the middle of the street the last time I got a hug from a hottie. Oh to teh yeah!

Yes, but have you ever said this to an underage "hottie" ? I suspect not, and there is a reason for that. The very same reason why I suggested to NFG that she should admire from afar.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:
madskillz said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Oh....I have a problem

Yes, but have you ever said this to an underage "hottie" ? I suspect not, and there is a reason for that. The very same reason why I suggested to NFG that she should admire from afar.

........HE SAID IT WAS HARASSMENT.....
>_

Around the Network

NFG, that IS harrassment. and he may have you moved class if you keep it up..

ironman, can you help me? i have a lab report due in tomorrow at the very latest, i have class in 12 hours and i have no fucking clue what im doing. i just cant motivate myself.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
NFG, that IS harrassment. and he may have you moved class if you keep it up..

ironman, can you help me? i have a lab report due in tomorrow at the very latest, i have class in 12 hours and i have no fucking clue what im doing. i just cant motivate myself.

What kind of a lab report?

Past Avatar picture!!!

physical chemistry, on the determination of the concentration of iron in a beverage. baws.

but i JUST got it finished. now for 6 hours of sleep before 6 hours of classes. YAY. i was just having problems motivating myself, but i guess if you increase the pressure enough it has to act sometime right?

by the way, the concentration of iron in Irn Bru is 1.8mg/litre. night. zzz

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
physical chemistry, on the determination of the concentration of iron in a beverage. baws.

but i JUST got it finished. now for 6 hours of sleep before 6 hours of classes. YAY. i was just having problems motivating myself, but i guess if you increase the pressure enough it has to act sometime right?

by the way, the concentration of iron in Irn Bru is 1.8mg/litre. night. zzz

lol, well see, now you didn't need my help!

Past Avatar picture!!!

well, no.. but i could have done with some inspiring words earlier ;_;

by the way, you say that your friends ask you for food advice? i need a nice recipe for trout. i bought some trout fillets today and i have no idea what to do with them