By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - YEAH! Got a PS3 last saturday...

Yep, got a 60GB PS3 last saturday from Game Station for £349.99 with Motorstorm and heavenly sword. Also Spiderman 3 and Babel on Blu-ray. I traded in my PS2 for £30. Just thought I would share the news.

Has anybody else in Europe bought a PS3 since the price cut and 40GB introduction? 

Feel free to add me as a friend, my PSN ID is Thundercat7.

Around the Network

nope

but welcome to the club

Welcome to REAL NEX-GEN

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

tombi123 said:

I traded in my PS2 for £30.

And this, my friends, is why backwards compatibility IS a big deal. There's little incentive to keep the PS2 around for people who have LCDs or Plasmas, picture quality is better with PS3 upscaling your PS2 games.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

No Soriku. You're just "special".

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

The Wii isn't in many regards, but has a new control scheme. The 360 is in almost every regard.

Soriku, it's just console pride. You must know what that's like?

Around the Network

i also bought PES 2008 yesturday. The framerate issue is bad but just about bearable, havent tried it online yet. Yeah I have a wii, got it launch day and now i have a PS3. Wont be getting a 360 because I hate microsoft!

Played the R&C demo and it is actual GOLD! will be getting it for christmas.

MontanaHatchet said:

The Wii isn't in many regards, but has a new control scheme. The 360 is in almost every regard.

What's the definition of next-gen? I thought it was just a way to organize consoles by time periods ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I'll add you tomorrow. Congrats on your new purchase.

400th post, and I've made that achievement without getting any warnings, or having any of my posts modded. I think.

tombi123 said:
i also bought PES 2008 yesturday. The framerate issue is bad but just about bearable, havent tried it online yet. Yeah I have a wii, got it launch day and now i have a PS3. Wont be getting a 360 because I hate microsoft!

Played the R&C demo and it is actual GOLD! will be getting it for christmas.

Do you like heavenly sword? What about motorstorm? And may I ask why you hate microsoft? Yep Racthet and clank is gold we all know this.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Congrats. Have fun with your ps3.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music