By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 What did u Do?

it rrod'd my 360 is what it did. i was playing this morning and it froze i turned it off and turned it back

on and boom ...rrod. so im gonna get it for ps3

Around the Network

it froze once on me. i was so mad, since i had 8 chain kills and i was doing really good that match.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Working fine for me.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

it was the first game that didn't read on my PS3, laser burnt out , I blame cod, it effects more than one console you know.

My xbox caught on fire when I put the disc in. I returned it for the PC version.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

While this thread is in the Microsoft forum, it froze once on my PS3 when I tried to restart a checkpoint. In the last day that I rented it, it also felt like it was taking longer to load than the first day and that was worrying me.

dbot said:
My xbox caught on fire when I put the disc in. I returned it for the PC version.

Did it actually?

dbot said:

Xbox on fire is still better than getting the PC version. Shame on you.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:
dbot said:

Haha it's sad but you're probably right -.-

r505Matt said:
aragod said:
dbot said:

Haha it's sad but you're probably right -.-

Actually, I returned it for the PS3 version, but I didn't want to seem like a troll.  You know this was my 9th xbox to catch on fire.  It almost burned my launch PS2 that is still working perfectly.  

<- of course this means I am joking for you over-sensitive types.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.