By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ive been gone 4 so long...2012 thread any1?

I dont kknow how many times something like this has been posted while ive been gone but since im here now i though id see what thhe vgchartz users thoughts are on 2012. Do you believe in it? WHat do you believe? Will anything happen at all?

Well, personally, i dont believe in this  crap at all so dont think that just because i created a 1012 thread that that means i believe in it. I freakin hate it. I just wanted to know vgchartz thoughts on it. Feel free 2 share ur thoughts good/bad about 2012 vgchartz.

Around the Network

Yeah, there were actually 2 threads (that I know of) on this topic. It was concluded that it's a viral marketing campaign for some movie or just an unscientific hoax.

I believe that a film that bad isn't worth getting worked up over.

Just saw it last night. I had no idea the end of the world would take so long. And a better title would have been "Plane in a canyon"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I quite liked it actually. It wasn't the best film ever but it had it's moments, and it had some truly brilliant special effects.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It's not going to happen, just like the world didn't end in 2000, or 1000... etc.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
I quite liked it actually. It wasn't the best film ever but it had it's moments, and it had some truly brilliant special effects.

Huh. Just out of curiosity, what were you thinking the second and third time you had to watch the same guy trying to get a plane to lift enough to avoid disaster screaming AHHHHHHH!?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

iam going to see the movie next week.

Im not a great beleiver in the bible hence i don't believe some vague link saying the worlds going to end in 2012

How does the film compare to The Day After Tomorrow? I quite liked that one, so if this one is similar to that, I may like it

i hope its similar to the day after tomorrow cause that movie was really good...im gonna c 2012 this weekend, and im hoping it wont be a waste of time. i hope its not as repetitive as stof says it is