By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - COD:MW2 Hacks already available! [Video]

They found a way to hack into COD4.. so they will do the same in MWF2

mM
Around the Network

^ That.
IW claimed that VAC and Steam intergration would be surperior to Punkbuster and Dedicated servers. And that's why this is so funny/f***ed up, because tons of cheats are now ready for download on day 1, and old COD4 cheats are working aswell according to some users on IW forums.

Dedicated servers and server admins could've easily added these people to banlists to ensure a stellar server.

2nd day of release, not looking good

Just one of the many reasons I do most of my gaming on a console.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:

QFT!  I'm already a shitting Multiplayer FPS gamer on console, I'm imagine me on PC playing against Hacker.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
ironman said:

QFT!  I'm already a shitting Multiplayer FPS gamer on console, I'm imagine me on PC playing against Hacker.

you'll only play against a hacker if the server lacks any decent admin, but in MW2's case, there are no servers nor admins, so you'll have to wait for god IW/VAC to ban them.

the only game I had real trouble with cheaters (when I was a server admin) was an UT99 mod made stand alone because there were no CD keys or any kind of authentication, so all the cheater needed was to reset his IP and rejoin the game. most of them were so absurd that we knew the moment they joined that they were cheaters, so we just kept banning them again and again.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! /coughs aaa~HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! like I didn't see this coming from a mile away, IW.net fails, hard.

copyright, hahahaha that was quick...atleast I saw it once :P

Lol.. Activision have now removed the video! :D Claiming copyright :D

Oh, silly Activision. Haven't you guys ever heard of the Streisand Effect? Trying to censor anything is just going to convince people to plaster the information all over the internet!

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition