By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - My console gaming days are over for awhile

huaxiong90 said:
Given your post history, I know you're going to be back when Halo: Reach drops.

Arggg!  You uncovered the flaw in my carefully thought out plan.  Yeah, I'll probably be playing Halo: Reach when it comes out...

Around the Network
Boutros said:
crumas2 said:
Boutros said:
WoW is really fun. Good choice.

How much time do you think you probably ended up investing in it?

About 120 hours but I could have played a lot more.

I stopped because I wanted to play different games but I was not even bored after 120 hours.

Wow... (no pun intended).  Well, considering I've played Oblivion for 700+ hours, I will likely just be getting started with WoW at 120...

crumas2 said:
Boutros said:
crumas2 said:
Boutros said:

About 120 hours but I could have played a lot more.

I stopped because I wanted to play different games but I was not even bored after 120 hours.

Wow... (no pun intended).  Well, considering I've played Oblivion for 700+ hours, I will likely just be getting started with WoW at 120...

ahah 120 hours for one game is a lot for me (It's actually my most played game :O )

700+ hours on Oblivion?!!!!! No way!

I throw holy water on you. Anybody who plays wow has been overtaken by demons!!!

No, but seriously it turned one of my brothers into a zombie for a year. And another for approaching two years, I hate that game.

Around the Network

ROFLOL...dude, you're going to be consumed! I've been detoxing from WoW for the past 3 months, but I'll probably get back into it early next year, if not sooner...Star Trek launches in Feburary, so I've just got too many problems on my horizon.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
ROFLOL...dude, you're going to be consumed! I've been detoxing from WoW for the past 3 months, but I'll probably get back into it early next year, if not sooner...Star Trek launches in Feburary, so I've just got too many problems on my horizon.

Okay... so maybe you guys were right about the "additive" nature of WoW.  This is my first day posting since last fall, I believe.

Ouch...

Badassbab said:
700+ hours on Oblivion?!!!!! No way!

What's really scary is that had I been playing the PC version with all the mods available, I might STILL be playing Oblivion... :-/

I just started to play wow. I get addicted to MMOs lol. Thankfully I have god of war 3 to break my time up for a while.

crumas2 said:
Boutros said:

Playing WoW isn't an investment, it just ends up making you waste your life away.

And yes I do have lvl80 characters and I have wasted 1000s of hours!