By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age Origins, Leliana or Morrigan?

I've put a ridiculous amount of time in Dragon Age Origins and I was wondering which love interest everyone decided on and why? I ended up choosing Morrigan for my first playthrough. While both characters were interesting, I wanted to see how choosing Morrigan affected the what will ultimately happen with Flemeth. I did hedge my bets a bit by saving my game right before making my final choice though.

Unlike Mass Effect, I think Bioware did a good job with both potential love interests. Liara was too nice or submissive for some. Ashley on the other hand was too strong willed or dominating for others. While Leliana and Morrigan fill similar roles, their characters aren't nearly as cut and dry. I won't go too far into detail because I don't want to spoil the game but their characters seem to have more depth of personality.

Around the Network

I haven't made my choice yet but they're fighting over my main character with respectively 100 (Leliana) and 82 (Morrigan) in rating towards me. Makes for some really interesting dialogue between the two!

Trying to go for both if that's possible.

Haha a threesome! Nice!

Im going for Leliana if thats her name, can't remember? Morrigan scares me :D She might turn into a spider once we get going ;D

From playing the game Morrigan is easy to get... especially if u just give her jewelery

The other one I'm having a harder time with.

Around the Network

well for a long time I was actually going for boths and splitting my nights between both but they forced me to make a choice and I went for Morrigan ( but Leliana is still for the taking if I want,Leliana made me choose and I picked Morrigan then 30 minutes later after one chat with her she was again in love with me and this time Morrigan made me choose..)

ps : Morrigan is easy to sleep with me, it's quite alot harder to have her fall in love with you ( but the conversations she initiates as she slowly falls in love with you are quite cute).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I chose Morrigan...is it possible to sleep with both of them on one play through?

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

DragonLord said:

I chose Morrigan...is it possible to sleep with both of them on one play through?

Yep.

You can actually keep it going for a while too if you lie a little ( at some point every night I was having Morrigan in my tent and then sharing a bed with Leliana).

The thing that is not as easy to determine is when Morrigan is in love with you. She will sleep with you before it happens and even bicker with Leliana over who is better in bed ( calling Leliana frigid) but she isn't yet in love with you.

I think the game considers she's seriously in love when she has the chat with you about love...( although she let me kiss her in public way before that).

With leliana it is easier to see. If she's not in love with you you won't get the dialog to sleep with her at camp (I broke up with her and the dialog is gone and she still has a rating of 95 or so in regard to me( actually got her to fall in love again after breaking up and had to break a second time at Morrigan's request lol).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Lol, awesome.  This game is great.  I was hoping it wouldn't take two play throughs.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Oh I slept with them both. I didn' t know you could get back with either of them after having to make a choice though. Leilana is harder to get. When you do, you know she loves you. Morrigan is hard to get to actually love you. It guess that's why she takes getting dumped harder.