By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex League and friend code exchange

lol this pretty dead? everyone put their guns away ?

Around the Network

I try to play every saturday at 11pm GMT to meet you guys... other than that i've lost the interest lol

I play almost everyday. Its such a blast.

I as well almost play everyday. Tried to join your match today Carmen but to no avail :(

I play regularly too.

Here's my code : 256526634780

Around the Network

I'll be playing again in 2 weeks when I am back home. Can't see why people would lose interest. It's superby!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Yea it seems like i cant get into some matches also.

added you on both mario kart and call of duty modern warfare reflex

A useful guide about how to enable cheating. (R4i SDHC, NDSL,NDS, DSi)
First highlight the NDS ROM you want to apply the cheats to. Second press the B button to go into the cheats options menu and checkmark each cheat you want to enable.

Third turn the cheats on for that ROM by clicking the cheat on/off button. Last you'll notice the wrench icon will be yellow which indicates cheats are on. You have to press “x” or “B” to view the cheats and to turn it on don’t forget to press the save button when the cheat is on the grey key turns gold Gold= ON Gray= OFF Please update the “usrcheat.dat” from the ‐SDHC official web site www.r4indsill.com to support cheat function of new games.

You can download 100 Nintendo NDS games for free here r4talk.com
and order R4 Series card from this website buuyy.com

i play everyday... but you are not on my list brawl