By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official "Dark Void" Thread

Sounds great, tomorrow cant come soon enough

I wonder who the VA is ^_^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Quit teasing

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

CGI-Quality said:
Secondary Impressions: It's innovative!

Definitely a new twist on the 3rd person action adventure genre.

Overall: 9.2/10.

I LOVE this game!

oooh, i knew this game will turn up great

Thankx for the impressions CGI

Nice.
I just hope both version of the game will be similar :S
No shoddy port please!

Will you compare both version for us CGI?

CGI-Quality said:
The demo is up on the EU PSN Store. Played it, and from what I can tell, the 360 version performs slightly better.

There's less screen tearing, and because of the 360's higher ability at mip mapping, it's a crisper picture on the 360. Overall though, I'd get it on either, the differences are minor.

:(

Thanks.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Boutros said:
CGI-Quality said:
The demo is up on the EU PSN Store. Played it, and from what I can tell, the 360 version performs slightly better.

There's less screen tearing, and because of the 360's higher ability at mip mapping, it's a crisper picture on the 360. Overall though, I'd get it on either, the differences are minor.

:(

Thanks.

I' telling you, unless you have a keen eye for those things, you won't notice the differences. They are minor, trust me.

Alright. I'm downloading the demo right now and if I like, I buy!

Downloading.......

The game seems fun, but I wish the demo had custom controls. I do well with the default on the ground and the southpaw in the air (although I wish the boost, brake, and hover could be mapped to the d-pad). The problem comes during the transition between air and ground where I stumble around drunkly until I pause the game and change the control scheme.

I would think about buying this if I knew I wouldn't spend half the game in the menu changing the controls.

Too many games being released. This and Darksiders have fallen into the "filtered out" category. Cool ad spots though.  I haven't even begun to finish games I picked up last year (as you can see with Red Faction currently).

The demo was awesome

I got used to the controls rather quickly

Wish it was longer tho