By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who got Modern Warfare 2?

I am heading to Wal-Mart right now to see if they put them out. The one I go to usually puts them out early. Maybe I can catch someone slipping.

What about you? Hitting up a midnight launch? If I don't find it at WallyWorld, I'm going home to play some Gay Tony and Uncharted 2.

Around the Network

Im in the UK, picked mine about 3 hours ago. I fucking hate Veteran difficulty.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

I got two words to say!

GAMEFLY FTW!

Nah but im gonna gamefly it, and if its good enough ill buy it.

My local Best Buy (which I work at) is doing a midnight release. I'll be there in about 3 hours. Don't have to work it too, which is a huge plus.

Nah, Modern Warfare Reflex.

Around the Network

I'll pick it up tomorrow after work. Shouldn't have any problems finding it as I doubt that all the stores will sell out. I can't remember the last time they never had enough games for a major game launch.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

I'll pick it up at my local Gamestop tomorrow.

Gonna call up the local rental store and grab it for two nights if they have it. I just so happen to have the next to days off :P

I'm waiting a few weeks. No hurry for this one. Enjoy it, though.

Heading to GameStop right about now to wait in line.