By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MW2 Launch Trailer - Best Trailer EVER

SnakeEyez said:
Shouldn't Infinity Ward remove that last part of the trailer in their youtube channel? The part that goes "xbox 360, jump in" as that can be misleading. From that trailer, you'd think that the game was an exclusive. Anyways, that trailer is really good, Em is one of my favorite rappers and that song goes perfectly with the feel of the game. It is one of the best trailers I've seen yet. As far as being better than U2's launch trailer, that's tough to say since MW2 went for an "in your face action, explosion" trailer and U2 went with the "this game will make you cry of how awesome it is" route. Tough call.

every trailer, and advertisement will have the 360 logo on it, and only the 360 logo, microsoft made a contract. Same with Assassins creed ii AND SONY

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
SnakeEyez said:
Shouldn't Infinity Ward remove that last part of the trailer in their youtube channel? The part that goes "xbox 360, jump in" as that can be misleading. From that trailer, you'd think that the game was an exclusive. Anyways, that trailer is really good, Em is one of my favorite rappers and that song goes perfectly with the feel of the game. It is one of the best trailers I've seen yet. As far as being better than U2's launch trailer, that's tough to say since MW2 went for an "in your face action, explosion" trailer and U2 went with the "this game will make you cry of how awesome it is" route. Tough call.

every trailer, and advertisement will have the 360 logo on it, and only the 360 logo, microsoft made a contract. Same with Assassins creed ii AND SONY

Very smart move by Microsoft, VERY smart. I can see the difference in sales between MW2 360 and PS3 to be greater than the difference between MW1, and thats alot.

SnakeEyez said:

This is exactly why Microsoft did this.

Awesome trailer indeed :)

Worst launch trailer I have ever seen...
And Eminem wtf!

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I think you shouldn't forget this one:

I really do not enjoy Eminem. :(

This is invisible text!

MW2 trailer is strong.

But courage, is solid.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Uncharted 2 trailer is heaps better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLDl-41BlZA

+1000 for Killergran for beating me

Time to Work !

This is a million times better than the launch trailer of COD MW2

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dks3713-trailer-final-fantasy/43655

This is one of the best trailers I've ever seen