By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Divinity II: Ego Draconis

Glad to hear you guys liked it. Here's another trailer I found.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

Received my copy today (xbox 360). Pretty nice looking game, remind me of Fable 2 in many ways, but much deeper and harder. The first impression is miles better than the other Rpg I played earlier this year (Sacred 2), which was one of the ugliest game I played on 360.

@The manwithnoname:   This is the trailer that gives a better impression what Divine Divinity II: Ego Draconis is about:

BTW this game wins for me 'best music' award this year. Can't think of an other game that touched me so much music wise.

Oh Eurogamer gave it a 6....Weird...They gave Risen 6 aswell and Dragon Age Origins another 6.

Pity brings down the metacritic score of Divine Divinity II...to a 81%

Well if its above 30 hours then ill get it, if not then no.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I think with Dragon Age still around and Mass Effect 2 in January and FF13 in March, unless something big comes out of this (as in "it play like WoW!!" or something) then I will be checking this out in 2011 when it in the bargain bin.

That probably goes for White Knight Chronicles also... Shame, both games should have released in early Sept/Oct to have a selling chance. I look at them now as being sent off to die.

I'm just saying...

Lostplanet22 said:

BTW this game wins for me 'best music' award this year. Can't think of an other game that touched me so much music wise.

Oh Eurogamer gave it a 6....Weird...They gave Risen 6 aswell and Dragon Age Origins another 6.

Are those 3 incredibly low scores all just for the X360 version of those games?

Slimebeast said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Are those 3 incredibly low scores all just for the X360 version of those games?

For Divinity, no, the PC version. Not sure about Risen or DA:O.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

If I didn't get it wrong: they gave Risen 360 a 4, Pc a 6, DAO 360 a 6, Pc an 8, Divinity 2 both version a 6.

Lostplanet22 said:

Yeah i'll look for it on PC. The 360 version is a 69 on meta..