By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - sony fanboys are the worst... and m$ fanboys are

RETARDED. mabey i need to do a experiment before this, but from what i've been seeing M$ fanboys are retarded (or mabey brainwashed) into thinking that they are apart of the business section of gaming, you are and i repeat ARE the CONSUMER YOU IDIOTS. am i the only one think these dumbasses are hating on sony for caring to much about the consumer because they are losing money.

sony your guys are dumb for... giving us options, and free online, not over pricing anything without a cheaper altenative, making sure our experience is the same no matter what the circumstance, continueing to improve even though it is damn near destoying you, for being selfless when it comes to gaming <--- if someone said that to you what would you think of that person, me i would call them the biggest fucking (sorry mods) retard i have ever meet. seriouls xbotz that is EXACTLY what you asstards (sorry mods) are saying.

mabey its M$ that got you brain washed.... you know what it is M$, I just won't believe someone who would call themselves a true gamer would think that way, i just cant.

Yeah sony is losing money, but for what they are providing we as gamers should so support not shun them. i mean really please tell me i'm not the only one who would go on a M$ fanboy blood hunt if sony starts charging for online. lets not hate them for losing money for caring too much... instead lets support them so they can continue to provide these things hassel free. 

do you xbotz honestly think live would not be 1 million times better if it was free.. you do know it does not have to cost money right, M$ makes you think it does but it doesn't.

gosh sony screw you for caring for me<--- what a tard

Around the Network

Ok buddy.

hi alt:)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

flamebait.

gratz you have won the million dollar loteray because of this article.

Around the Network

im confused sony fanboys are the worst yet ur hole post is about xbox fanboys