By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I JUST GOT A JOB!!!

ShadowSoldier said:
badgenome said:

Oh, that sort of job.

Well, congrats anyway.

Yes Job not Career, though you will be the first to know when I hit the airwaves. I'll give a shoutout to Badgenome of VGChartz....just make sure your in Toronto when it happens

Er... that's not exactly what I meant. You seemed so excited that I thought you might have gotten another kind of "job", if you get my drift.

I thought it was either that, or maybe darth hax0red your account.

Around the Network

I should get a yob =/

I got a new motherboard and processor! And some ram too!

Congratz on your job! I'm planning to get one myself either this year or next. The problem is that I won't be putting off my career. It'll be my career.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

ShadowSoldier said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
You are fucking lucky. I have applied at over 10 places including Future Shop but got nothing. Fucking Mcdonalds won't even hire me.

But then again most stores in my city are owned by Indians. They pull strings for their own people.

Thanks man, yeah I do consider myself lucky. @Bolded...uhh I wouldn't say that's exactly true, as the lady who hired me was Indian and Im black... Don't worry something will pop up for you in due time

I'm not even trying to be racist but its pretty evident. I am also black but I don't consider that a reason as to why I am not getting hired. In ym city (Brampton) 85 percent of buinesses like KFC, Mcdonalds, Shoppers Drug Mart etc are owned by Indians and the employees are ironically Indian..

Some can't even speak fucking english properly but they get jobs through their people... Springdale the eastern part of Brampton is 95 percent Indian because they buy and sell houses to their people. Similar to what the Chinese do in Markham and North York..

CaptainPrefrences said:
ShadowSoldier said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
You are fucking lucky. I have applied at over 10 places including Future Shop but got nothing. Fucking Mcdonalds won't even hire me.

But then again most stores in my city are owned by Indians. They pull strings for their own people.

Thanks man, yeah I do consider myself lucky. @Bolded...uhh I wouldn't say that's exactly true, as the lady who hired me was Indian and Im black... Don't worry something will pop up for you in due time

I'm not even trying to be racist but its pretty evident. I am also black but I don't consider that a reason as to why I am not getting hired. In ym city (Brampton) 85 percent of buinesses like KFC, Mcdonalds, Shoppers Drug Mart etc are owned by Indians and the employees are ironically Indian..

Some can't even speak fucking english properly but they get jobs through their people... Springdale the eastern part of Brampton is 95 percent Indian because they buy and sell houses to their people. Similar to what the Chinese do in Markham and North York..

Funny you should say that. I live in Brampton also lmao. Try applying in Mississauga

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

When I came into this thread and saw the picture...I was thinking of a totally different type of job. Well done though...tough market out there right now

That's about as likely as me playing by somebody elses rules, which I would never do. I only play by my own rules, nobody elses...not even my own.

Lol im assuming your work at the Trinity Common outlet?

I'll look for a black employee the next time I go there ;).

Congrats!!!

My partner pays me money as a tax write off for his business, so I don't need a job!

Congrats. Make friends first and watch out for hard times in the store as retail is famous for quick layoffs.