By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MW2 reviews

Does anyone know when the review embargo is over? Does anyone else get the idea that they may be keeping them from coming out because it cant live up to the hype?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

you may be correct. personally very few games live up to the hype. although cod mw2 will be a good game, I think it will not be very much better than original cod mw. really, the online is great, isnt that the draw? if they keep it so similar, it will be doubtful that it could be that much better. imho.

It should be monday night- midnight. I remember for Fallout 3 IGN released the review at midnight and ODST a day or two before release.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

even if it doesnt live up to gamers hype it will still get high 90's reviews. so no. It not being able to live up to the hype has nothing to do with the lack of reviews

Well GTA IV had an embargo until the Sunday before the release on Tuesday.

Around the Network

Gametrailers will be putting their review up in 1 day, 15 hours and 32 minutes (they have a countdown on their frontpage), so that's probably when the embargo is lifted.

jacezo said:

Does anyone know when the review embargo is over? Does anyone else get the idea that they may be keeping them from coming out because it cant live up to the hype?

lol no way, young man. I don't know why they haven't reviewed it yet,  but it will be an amazing game. 

10/10 from gamingbolt

I give this game a 10/10 the online and campaign is perfect. Otherwise im sure it will get a lot of 9.5's and 10's.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

maybe the game sucks and they r worried that once reviews r out everyone won't want to buy the game and will cancel their pre-orders!!lol so now they payed 1 million to eveyr review site to hold back and then once it is released give it a really high score...lol

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝