By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

Awesome game. Wish it would be GotY instead of this generating-money game like Modern Warfare 2. I don't like publishers that only does games for money. And don't tell me MW2 isn't!

Around the Network

Okay, got home from work a while ago, and finally got back on the internet.

YOU BEAT THE GAME YET KHUUTRA?!?!?!? ROY DEMANDS SATISFACTION!

I'm liking the avatars.

It's been hours since you've reached 7-1!!! You best beat that game, son!

@rastari, whoa, you picked the crazy one. Mario looks like he's seen a ghost and is running like mad away from something. I wonder if he knows he's invincible. What a chump. I'll zap that ass.

how do you paste a image into a thread from my hard drive? i have a scan from the ngamer review for you all

Around the Network
retroking1981 said:

how do you paste a image into a thread from my hard drive? i have a scan from the ngamer review for you all

You'd have to host the image at a web site somewhere.  You could use ImageShack or PhotoBucket or Flickr.

Once you host the image there, you'll get a URL for the image, and you can put the image in a post here.

Holy crap they call it "curiously forgettable and throwaway compared to the Mario platforming standard" ???!?!??

Anyone else suprised to see it launching in Australia first and Japan last. That is completely backwards from Nintendo's usual strategy (Japan first, North America second , Europe third and Australia last). Being a Canadian I could care less but man their has to be some happy Aussies! I wonder how many Aussies are on VGCharts who are going to rub our faces in getting it a few days before us!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

yeah i had a feeling this wouldnt get as highly rated as marios other games. its a decent review i think. they say its good as a single player or multiplayer experiance but it doesnt excel at either and is held back by each other.