By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

Is there an easier way to reach the secret exit in world 2-4 than puling off that difficult combo of jumps shown in the hint video, I probably tried to replicate that like a dozen times and couldn't pull it off, most of the time I kept running into those german helmet guys and losing my propeller suit.

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

The castle boss fight with iggy koopa was awesome. :)

@Noname As I thought. You basically have to practice levels over and over again individually.

Ok, now I have to go collect every coin in the game. The reward is beyond sublime. It is everything I could have hoped for and more. I wouldn't dare ask for anything better. There are no words that can hope to accurately portray the glee I felt collecting the reward for just three of the levels. It is the most wonderful throw back to SMW.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

sc94597 said:

The castle boss fight with iggy koopa was awesome. :)

@Noname As I thought. You basically have to practice levels over and over again individually.

Individual levels don't need to be practiced to start achieving results like that. I have pulled a few fun stunts without knowing the levels. A lot of them end badly, but the second try irons out those minor details. You just have to play the game enough that the mechanics become second nature. When you stop thinking how to do something, and just let your fingers start doing it then you will be able to perform those feats with relative ease.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Its really easy to replicate the super skills on courses where you just need the penguin suit. Like on 3-1.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

The second fight with Noname is much easier than the second. I find it quite funny.

I'm taking a break for now but I'm up to c03 and after him..

Smeags, you're next.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
The second fight with Noname is much easier than the second. I find it quite funny.

Smeags, you're next.

So the 2nd is easier than the 2nd? That is quite funny.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
SmokedHostage said:

Smeags, you're next.

So the 2nd is easier than the 2nd? That is quite funny.

The second fight with Noname was easier than the first.

Sorry.

Pixel Art can be fun.

YES I GOT THE 500th POST!

so how is the game?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
YES I GOT THE 500th POST!

so how is the game?

It's great.

Also, it's great that you're wrong.

Pixel Art can be fun.