By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

Hm, Australia was never part of the Mario golden days, so it should be interesting to see what happens there with 2d console Mario.

Come to think of it Europe wasn't part of of the Mario Golden days, it was pretty much just Japan and US.

This would be the first real Mario game for those guys I believe.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

^^oh really i always thought the mario golden days were everywhere!! Can't wait for my copy of NSMBWii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope there is no hwk that weekend and for the rest of my life so i can waste it playing nsmbwii!!1

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

dib8rman said:
Hm, Australia was never part of the Mario golden days, so it should be interesting to see what happens there with 2d console Mario.

Come to think of it Europe wasn't part of of the Mario Golden days, it was pretty much just Japan and US.

This would be the first real Mario game for those guys I believe.

I'm pretty sure all the 2D Marios were big in Europe.

^^thnks for the clearance rol and explaination..i also thought it was evrywhere but then i got a little confused and thoguht maybe i was wrong and really it was always only us and japan with mild in europe and very little to none in au

do u have ur copy pre-ordered ???

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

RolStoppable said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Difficulty, hardest to easiest:

The Lost Levels
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 1
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World

I disagree.

Lost Levels
SMB 3
SMW
SMB
SMB 2

Lost Levels is by far the hardest game, the next three are close and SMB 2 is definitely the easiest one, because with Peach you don't have to be really good at platforming and you can also have up to four hearts of energy. I wonder how you have played that game to call it the second hardest one out of those five (Toad only?).

I just figured SMB2 would be harder for noobs than the rest of the games, because it doesn't have Yoshi, flying, or even fireballs.  Even with Peach, there are tons of Snifits shooting bullets at you, and many people can't handle outrunning Phantos.  Also, it seems fewer people know where the warps are in that game, so they end up going through all the hardest levels until they give up, especially in the slippery ice levels or the quicksand levels.  It also has the hardest bosses, where you actually have to catch things in mid-air.  All the other Mario boss battles are just dodging things and jumping on their heads.

For the record, I roll mostly as Luigi and Peach, but yes I've done it Toad only, and it was awesome.

Around the Network

only a few more days. i can't wait

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

SMG totally deserves that place, its the BEST 3D mario game ever

SUper mario world >>>>>>>>>>>. super mario bros though

FF6 >>>>>>>> Zelda:OOT too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

RolStoppable said:
darthdevidem01 said:

You really do anything to increase your post count...

you know me too well!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Wrong thread.

RolStoppable said:
darthdevidem01 said:

You really do anything to increase your post count...

Brilliant retort.