By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Kingdom Hearts 3 be on the Wii

If it goes to the Wii then it's unlikely it will be able to go to any other consoles.

Around the Network

Maybe Epic Mickey is the replacement for KH3.

At this point, given the long lead time for S-E (between announcement and release), you are probably looking at the next cycle of consoles for any new main-line Kingdom Hearts game.

So arguing PS3 v. Wii (sorry Xbox 360 fans -- but given the Japanese sales of this title, you are not really considered for an exclusive release), is probably moot.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Soriku said:

They'll make another KH game before the gen ends, but it won't be KH3.

That's what I'm leaning towards too.  Probably a subtitled Wii game from the BBS/ReCOM/Musashi team.

I think that SE want to make they best franchise on HD consoles so I highly doubt that it will port to wii

Hard to say, it'll be interesting to see how it pans out. IT sure has been a long time since we've heard from this series.

Around the Network

I'd like KH3 to be on PS3 ...and dont mind if it goes multiplat with 360 either lol. I see KH getting darker and would love to see them in HD. If KH3 were to be on the Wii then i wouldnt expect anything more then i did with KH2 but with Wii controls.

V-r0cK said:
 If KH3 were to be on the Wii then i wouldnt expect anything more then i did with KH2 but with Wii controls.

You have to admit, Keyblade = Wiimote could be a pretty attractive selling point for the family friendly casual masses.  And really, the family friendly casuals are KH's big audience in the west...

Depends on if Nintendo can gain the steam back in Japan.

SnowFlow said:
Depends on if Nintendo can gain the steam back in Japan.

Why would they base any decision on Japan, that's where KH sells the least?

you just wanted VG$ dident you?