By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Time for Modern Warfare-Reflex multiplayer videos!

Uh...um...this is starting to interest me. I haven't played a CoD game since CoD2 and it's starting to draw me in. I don't know if I should buy for Wii or PS3 though...

Around the Network

That looks great. Definitely a big improvement over WAW and I've put nearly 250 hours into that one so I'll be playing this for a long time I think.

I had it preordered from amazon but I think I will cancel that so that I can have it on the first day.

forest-spirit said:
Uh...um...this is starting to interest me. I haven't played a CoD game since CoD2 and it's starting to draw me in. I don't know if I should buy for Wii or PS3 though...

If you have not played COD4 yet I suggest you get COD4 for Wii and COD6(modern warfare 2) for PS3.

anybody else think getting rid of the kill cam was a good idea? im not to sure how it works but im thinking it shows the player who has just been killed and shows who killed you and there location. im a settle down hiding sniper so good for me if ive got my facts right

Kill Cam probably takes a bit too much memory to have it work properly without some major tweaking. Not really worth the amount of effort it would take for such a cool yet purely cosmetic feature.

Around the Network

Holy shit that looks good. Beats the hell out of The Conduit

The question is, does it play similarly to The Conduit? (i know it's blasphemy for me to ask if Modern Warfare is as good as/similar to The Conduit, but that's my only frame of reference for recent multiplayer FPS)

Kills actually seem a little easier, which could be better or worse. But my interest has been piqued, since TC has given me a craving for moar Wii FPS.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wow this looks very very nice and the developer have said the controls are better than that of The Conduit.

I'm buying this game.

wow, looks identical to the 360/ps3 versions

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

zzyoshiman said:

Well, graphically speaking the difference is not that big in my opinion (I played the PC and x360 versions).

zzyoshiman said:

it does?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)