By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - first crystal bearers review!

link

not bad, it is a 30/40

Around the Network

Not exactly as good as I expected. Hope others come in better.

Is in line with previews games:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (NDS, Square Enix): 9 / 8 / 9 / 9 - (35/40)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles-GC, Square Enix: 9/8/7/8 [32/40]
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS, Square Enix): 8 / 7 / 7 / 7 – (29/40)

***Deleted***

Oh Famitsu.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

75%? lol.

square really tried on that one. did anyone download that wiiware ff where you control the city or whatever. I played it for literally 25 minutes and was done.

please give a decent damn effort towards a wii game. I'm talking about you third party.

alfredofroylan said:
Is in line with previews games:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (NDS, Square Enix): 9 / 8 / 9 / 9 - (35/40)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles-GC, Square Enix: 9/8/7/8 [32/40]
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS, Square Enix): 8 / 7 / 7 / 7 – (29/40)

if famitsu gave that high score to ring of fates then i dont know if i can trust them

Pock3R said:
75%? lol.

square really tried on that one. did anyone download that wiiware ff where you control the city or whatever. I played it for literally 25 minutes and was done.

please give a decent damn effort towards a wii game. I'm talking about you third party.

awww....I really enjoyed the city building FFCC, even though it was really weird

Famitsu's randomized scoring strikes again. Perhaps the three sentences of review they rewrite in four different ways will elaborate for us upon this revelation.

eh. I'm decided anyway, unless there's some really bad stuff in there that they haven't been showing.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.