By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: PS3/360 Dragon Age Origins Review

IGN says the PS3 version has "more framerate hitches" than the 360 version.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
IGN says the PS3 version has "more graphical hitches" than the 360 version.

Yes gamespot said it too but gamespot also said that the textures were better on PS3 so I guess the texture problem is more important than the glitch problem.

Ok, now I'm interested!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Boutros said:
themanwithnoname said:

Yes gamespot said it too but gamespot also said that the textures were better on PS3 so I guess the texture problem is more important than the glitch problem.

For gamespot maybe, but IGN didn't mention it, nor did it give it a different score.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I have the 360 version in hand. Love new game Tuesday!

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
Boutros said:
themanwithnoname said:

For gamespot maybe, but IGN didn't mention it, nor did it give it a different score.

I am myself waiting for the Lens of truth analysis.

Boutros said:
themanwithnoname said:
Boutros said:
themanwithnoname said:

Me too, should be interesting to see.

themanwithnoname said:
Boutros said:
themanwithnoname said:
Boutros said:
themanwithnoname said:

Me too, should be interesting to see.

Yeah i want to see that as well, Gamespot has never scored a PS3 version higher because of textures ever before, so i kinda want to see the difference in them.